Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Back in the Saddle

Its so gooooood to read a West (the Mage) glimpse again. Its like an old friend I've missed. I think from the very first moment I joined, I've tried to keep up to date with them all. I'll encourage any newcomers to go hunting for them.

Great stuff, man

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Thanks, it was nice for me, too. It's taken a long time for putting Ankh behind him to really feel natural, and I hope to move forward with some of the elements of his back story / MoB history now
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Technique

I have thoroughly enjoyed every West Glimpse youve put out, some of which are more confusing than others, but this Glimpse always stays in my mind. Well written and glad to see your still doin them buddy!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Thanks

I've really enjoyed writing Glimpses for this character; I'm lucky to have been able to play him as long as I have with such great stories and players to bounce off of.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread