Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John get's over his hesitation after Katrina goes for one of the men.

"yes I think I will have a try as well. Thank you."

John wonders over to one of the women, he wasn't very picky it was not in full hunt mode. he drinks for a bit not enough to make the girl faint but enough were his beast was satisfied for the moment, then returns to the ladies.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara waits for the two to finish, being mindful that neither got too carried away with their feeding. Once the others were done, Ciara waits for them to set down before continuing.* The only official business I have for tonight is asking for your opinion on Katrina joining the Movement, Johathan. She has my vote, but I want to make sure there isn't any objection before officially welcoming her.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods,

" Ciara,if you feel that Katrina can be an asset and a trusted member to the Movement then I will trust your judgment and Vote yes as well. Besides, God knows we can use the members, it's not like we have people lined up at the door."

John didn't Know Katrina however the movement was in no position to turn away anyone at the moment.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods at John's agreement, turning back to Katriana.* So you see the first rule of the Movement, Katriana. Everyone has an equal say in the decisions of the Movement. It might not be the most expedient system; but it ensures the will of the majority is always represented over the will of the most powerful.

Which brings me to the most important part of the Carthians: the People. Though the goal is always to increase our power, both individually and as a group; the members of the Movement always come first. We are here to support each other, to look after each other, and to ensure the continued safety of each other. Here in Sacramento, where are numbers are at the moment limited, that goal is more important then ever...

*Waiting a few moments to let the words sink in, Ciara turns back to John.* And in that vein, I would like to discuss the direction I would like to see the Carthians of Sacramento move in.

Katrina and I have been busy building up our own spheres of influence in the city. I would like to come to a point where the Carthians are the most influential political force in the city. What we lack in numbers we can make up for in power. It's all a matter of which areas would be easiest to ingrain ourselves.

Do you have any areas you are adept at, or have interest in Jonathan?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Yes I do Ciara, I have a lot of contacts out side for the city, I am logged into most of the Carthian forums and blogs that are out there at the movement. If something of interest happens to the Carthian movement anywhere in the world I am likely to hear about it.

I am a resent graduate from Stanford in Communications with a concentration in new media, in other words I understand the Internet and know how to use it well.

At least that is what I can do professorially, I'm also not to shabby with public speaking, personal conversation as you may remember a court with the Herald, and my Clan's signature abilities.
    "

John does not say this as a boast and there was no hesitation in his voice he said it straight and with confidence, these were the things he could do for the movement and god knows the movement could use all the help it could get.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Hitting the 4 day mark since there was a post, this Scene will close tonight unless there's posting to continue it...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Was waiting to see if Matt ever fixed is interweb issues.

*Ciara nodes, the man certainly had his foci in interests well defined.* I think that will fit well with Katrina and myself. I'll try and keep you both abreast of any opportunities I might discover within the city you might be able to better exploit then I am able to.

*With Katrina having grown silent, presumably in thought, Ciara turns her full attention to John.* Well, since this our first official meeting, are there any questions or concerns you wish to address John?

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John Nods,

"I would like to address the most obvious of issue facing the movement at the moment and that would be recruiting.I propose we put forward some sort of program as to enlist, any kindred who may have wavering loyalty to their current Covenants, as well as the Unaligned, and undecided."

It had to be said something had to change in the Carthian strategy when it came to recruiting.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

In keeping with tradition, the Carthians conclude their meeting with little resolved or accomplished.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread