Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Baby's First Steps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Mariel had made another call after finishing up at the Seneshal's, and was taking Alastair to Club Asylum to meet Razor.

She is apologetic on the drive over. I'll need to supervise you very closely, and Razor is open to a lot of distractions that will make things easier. You shouldn't be too hungry yet, and so not subject to the out-of-control thing we call frenzy, which can be very dangerous to both you and your...dinner. You'll still have to be very careful not to show Razor what you are, and I can help you with that.

Mariel pauses. The quickest way I can think of to distract her is with sexual contact, and I hope that will be agreeable to you, because really, I don't see any other easy way 'round that. She looks at Alistair, trying to gauge his reaction.

J
    Jak

Alastair blinked. By-the-book seduction had never been a method he thought to use. He had hardly exercised his new freedom in the month since... the break-up. But things had changed. There was not much besides the remnants of his upbringing's morality holding him back, and he felt sure it would become part of his nightly existence, judging from the lust that laced his hunger.

I'm not sure, but it feels like I should probably get used to that kind of thing, he says with a small sigh. Of course. I will listen to your advice. Is this Razor to be my... source? Or is she the bouncer or something?

No, she's a submissive I've worked with recently. Club Asylum is a BDSM club, and I did a demo for the Daeva clan recently with her as my subject. Razor likes bondage and pain, so we can restrain her so she won't be able to see you at all. I'll go as fast as I possibly can with her; I know you must be pretty hungry.

Just hang tight until I have her on the edge of orgasm, and I'll make the bite to show you how it's done. Then you can drink. Once her skin is opened up, I'll want you to look me in the eye while you feed so I can stop you if I need to. When you finish, you'll lick the wound and it will heal itself.

Do you have any questions before we get there?

J
    Jak

Alastair raises an eyebrow to hear such talk from someone--by appearances, anyway--so young.

A BDSM club? Really? Another small sigh. This will take some getting used to. Never been my style. At all. But yes, I understand. Stay out of sight, wait for you to bite, keep eye contact with you, try not to lose myself completely. He says these words without the levity that might usually accompany them.

Yes, I believe I'm ready.

Oh, one more thing. Right before we go in, I need you to focus on making your heart beat, and the blood pump through your veins. I'll do it first, you can watch me. It gives you a more natural human appearance- more skin color.

Mariel pulls up and finds a parking space at the front of the club. She looks around. Nothing looks out of the ordinary. Ok, watch. Forcing blood through her veins, Mariel's face begins to look slightly flushed, making her even more attractive.

Your turn!

J
    Jak

Alastair closed his eyes and lowered his head slightly. He wasn't sure exactly what he was trying to do, so he concentrated on trying to remember what his heartbeat had felt like. To his surprise, he found it had responded in a few moments.

The return of the constant noise of a pulse in his ears felt somewhat strange. He had just been getting used to the silence of his dead body.

Is this right?

It is! Now we can go in. Mariel walked right in, waving at the security boys stationed at the door.

J
    Jak

Alastair followed Mariel into the club and took a look around. The surfeit of velvet and persistent red-and-black color scheme began the task of putting him off-balance and uneasy. The things hanging above the main stage and the dress of the patrons completed the job.

The clubs he was used to were darker, with musicians on the stage. Jazz, not pounding house music. Some small sense of sophistication, even in the seediest, not outright hedonism.

Alastair pauses a moment to collect himself and waits for Mariel to lead the way.

In short order Mariel has picked up Razor for their "date". She introduces Alastair, and is pleased that Razor seems attracted to both his physique and his downhome accent.

I have something special in mind for tonight! she tells Razor, leading her back out to the darkened parking lot. She blindfolds the girl, and assures her they won't be going far. Alastair, if you would? Mariel opens the trunk and motions to him to put her in.

Razor is quivering with excitement.

J
    Jak

Still not entirely comfortable with what he is about to do, or the method Mariel and he are using to make feeding possible, Alastair steps over to the blindfolded Razor. He leans down, sweeps her feet out from under her in one motion, catches her upper body in his left hand and lifts her from the ground. With questioning look at Mariel, he lowers her into the trunk of the car.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread