"Please come in, Speaker." The aged woman says, opening the door for her errant leader.

She had joined the cult in her youth. Her parent's opperessive morality, along with the patriarchy enforced by the establishment made his offers of true worship and the Goddess appealing and interesting. She had meant to only go once, to see how it was, but was drawn in by the mystery, the ceremony, and the pervading unease that repulsed her, but paradoxically attracted her.

The other young women and lone male followed the Speaker for years. He showed them wonderous things of ritual and ceremony, intricate carvings and mysterious circles.

For it was always circles. Different each time, but each more grand or intricate than the last. The followed him, growing older, as he showed them the darkness within themselves, the darkness within others. He showed them the power of the blood, putting blood curses on their enemies, cutting open his own wrist to splatter the blood.

And he showed them things in the darkness, the pleasures he could bring with a kiss brought tingles to her whole body. She had missed those most of all.

"Sophia, my dear, you have become even more beautiful.
" He tells her. She blushes, and tries to brush his compliment aside, but she can see the honesty in his eyes. When other men, even her husband, have turned away from her, he finds her beauty.

"Can." She stops, blushing again. What is wrong with her? She is acting like a schoolgirl asking the teacher for an extra sweet. "Can you, show me the pleasure?" Her face feels hot and she squirms in embarrassment.

He turns his head to the side, looking at the picture of her and her husband's wedding.
"Oh he won't mind, I'm sure of it." She says quickly. Too quickly. She is even more embarrassed, and feels the eyes of her husband looking at her. But if he won't give her pleasure anymore.

"Please?" She turns the picture over, and invites the Speaker, the leader of their coven, to her bedroom.