Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 21 of 24 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus' expression drops in disappointment as his former king completely ignores both his and Nightfall's attempts to get some sort of rational explanation for his actions. As the initial shock wears off, the reality of the situation sinks in... Rust is off his fucking trolley. As the man he had once looked to for guidance continues to display his insanity with even more of his paranoid ravings, the metalflesh simply shakes his head in resignation.

"Rust... you should leave now."

p
    panik

Abigail couldn't believe how quickly everything turned from slightly sour to rotten. From pleasant gathering the coronation become in a matter of minutes the premise of a brawl. The fairest isn't sure that the Summer king, or ex-king, has gone crazy but her hears beg to differ as the man blabbered seemingly like a madman. But the award for Top the Insanity of the Evening isn't his as it is reserved to... the talking crown, whose warning scare the bejesus out of her. What did they put in the punch?

At that point she knows she can't just stand by the bar and watch everything crumble. She has to do something. But what? She isn't sure on what to say to make the situation better and she doubts that anybody would take the advise of a newcomer. In the end she decides that the situation needs to be reported to Queen Byeli hoping she would know what to do. Seeing another Winter in the crowd she leaves the bar alone for a while and quietly moves next to Kaito. "Did you already inform Queen Byeli about what's going on in here?" The bright one whispers to her fellow courtier.

K
    Kazakin

Rook looked as Rust wandered around, refusing to leave, blaming the Crown for everything that he'd done. If there was one thing the Metalflesh respected in a person, it was the ability to take the consequences of and stand by their actions. Rust, so far, was managing to fail on all counts. And rambling like a mad-man to boot. It was almost tragic.

"Rust, just go. Get out. Before you embarrass yourself and the rest of the Iron Spear any further," Rook said sharply, his arms folded across his chest. It was already bad enough as it was, and Rook's pride smarted at the lies and bitterness that had been poured over what he believed in. Even his Mantle shimmered, distorting him as though the haze around him was rising and intensifying.

Mr Bates

Mr Bates had been content with remaining quiet during the evenings activity's. It seemed another festival had gone horribly horribly wrong. "I do not believe the crown was responsible for the madness of Hal. Hal's madness was a combination of ambition and his fear. It is possible that those dreams were just a manifestation of his subconscious. However if looking to blame anyone the Gentry are the masters of dreams. They are our enemy and HAL would not be the first person they have sent dreams. He let his fear rule him, poor Hal? No. Stupid Hal. Yes."

Mr Bates paused, how much longer was the Autumn court going to suffer for HALs madness. "If I may make a suggestion." he looks to Spartan. "The Summer Court needs to select a king or queen. I will call Queen Katrin." His head looks between Alice, Spartan and Rick. "Call an end to this festival, Summer remains here and selects a king. Once selected the four sovereigns should discuss what exactly they are going to do."

He looks to Rust and smiles softly "HALS problem was that he did not know how to ask for help when he needed it the most. There is a lesson to be learnt there."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Smoo

"Holy frick it’s like the sorting hat from Harry Potter but you know ... crown shaped,” said Sweet Tooth excitedly moving over towards the throne. “That is so freaking awesome.”

“It’s only natural to be afraid of things you don’t understand,” said the clown directing the statement at Rust. “But maybe we need to look at this from a different perspective.”

The clown then tips himself forward into a handstand and then continues on with his face now at the same level as the crown.
    “This crown needs to be investigated and understood,” he said. “Then if it does pose a threat, possibly destroyed, but not just destroyed out of hand."

"Sweet Tooth will stand corrected if he is wrong but the Autumn court isn’t just the court of fear,”
    he said looking at his Monarch as he flips back onto his feet. “The Leaden Mirror is also where you should turn when there is an arcane mystery that needs unravelling.”

PRE

Rust leaves.

And the curse of Summer trundles onwards on its downward spiral.

Terri's thoughts was a cloud of confusion and astonishment that very quickly coalesced as she felt Rick move away and his mantle rage. As he walked, he was backed by the fresh scent of the Harvest, symbolizing hard times to come and how only united could they survive the darkness. When Rust left the throne room, she couldn't bring herself to look but she did recount the Summer Kings quietly in her mind, mainly out of respect.

Harry, rest in peace.

Sam, where do you rest?

Rust, peace go with you.

Who would be next? Terri had her thoughts and it wouldn't be natural if she didn't step forward and let them be known.

"I happen to agree with Mr. Bates," she said, giving the hotel's manager a shallow bow of her head, something she would never have done in the past. His treatment at the hands of the previous Leaden Mirror King had changed her opinion of the Wizened. "Summer must make this decision amongst your own number. However, may I make a humble suggestion, and I mean no disrepect with my comment," the Harvest Envoy said before continuing and holding up three fingers on one hand. "Summer has been ruled in the past by three men who knew the power of their limbs but not of words. Please, try not and make the same mistake a fourth time."

S
    Spartan

Spartan watches with near shock as the Former King leaves without another word. Without another word he turns to Marcus and Fu. "Iron Spear, king or not we must choose a new Summer Sovereign." Spartan looks to the others present. "The Summer Court must have a sovereign, Do any of you wish to claim the title?"

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu crosses his arms and flexes his hands pulling the claws back inside. He looks at Spartan and Marcus. "I will only if neither of you do." That and make a convenient door in case anyone got uppity. Fu knows he is not one for Sovereign-hood, all of that responsibility, having to deal with people when a good glare won't shut them up...ya he'll pass.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia looks among the remaining Summers, glad that the situation had been handled while she had spaced out from the madness. "I would prefer to stay in the lower-key position I have at present." Though I won't hesitate to take it if you screw up like your 'brother' did...

Page 21 of 24 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last
Closed Thread