Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 24 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last

Rust

As the spring queen places the crown upon rusts head his hair starts to move and entangle, attaching itself to the crown itself. The crown slowly starts to change shape to reveal a thin metallic crown.

Rust smiles as he looks over the assembled changeling. "As announced there would be a competition. There are three prizes for the best in each category. The first is a test of physical might, a fight between the freehold's more combat enabled. The second competition is a test of intelligence and wits. This is in the form of a Riddle solving contest. Finally the third is a talent contest. Please sign up with Mrs Rosemary and the events will begin shortly."

With that said Mr Bates unlocks the doors into the hollow commons, allowing late changeling's to arrive and for people to leave if they wish.

Rusts head turns towards Spartan, as if he is expecting something.

Ghosted Rust to get this thread moving. If your changeling wishes to enter one of the competitions send me a PM and I will create posts. Feel free to continue in Conversation threads.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

m
    miniatureian

Terra tries real hard to remember each of them with their names, they were the especially important ones after all. "What kind of trouble? I heard the Hedge is acting up, is it related to that?"

S
    Spartan

Spartan excused himself from his conversation and made his way over to the dais. Spartan draws both his weapons. One a rotted and rusted out old gladious. The other a well used but perfectly cared for sword of Sparta. Spartan stabbed both of these weapons into the ground with a resounding thwack, calling attention to himself. As he did his mantle, the embodiment of war, blitzkrieged out of him. "I am Spartan, Hand of the Iron Vigil. I challenge Fu for the title of Summer Champion." Spartan did not hold back the strength of his mantle as he looked out over the room. "Accept my challenge Fu, or step down." Spartan was not a great orrator, so he kept his words short and to the letter. His eyes looked only to the Dog of Summer, no one else. Not even Faith.

PRE

Rust nods once then turns to Fu. Face expresionless.

"I heard there were going be some competitions. I was going to check in and see what I could do." Yui offers a 'bro-fist' to Al. "Maybe challenge a certain thief and reclaim some glory. It is Summer after all."

"What? Oh, no, at least I don't think directly," Terri says, suddenly feeling thirsty. "During the Winter coronation, it turned out that Queen Byeli had been taken by the now former Autumn Sovereign and was being mimicked by her Sun Banisher so the crown still continued its course. However, things went a bit loopy. In the end, the truth was revealed. The Autumn King was banished. Do you fancy a drink?" Terri asked, her throat un bearably dry and looking over towards the drinks table.

m
    miniatureian

"And Rick is the new Autumn in charge. Good for him to step up. I'm not familiar with 'Sun Banisher', but the rest sounds dramatic, though I'm happy that it worked itself out."

"A drink would be ideal."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall arched an eyebrow, wondering if you had to pick a single competition or if they were all open.

Quite the conundrum for the Fairest if it were the former.

He looked around for the Keeper of the Commons, before being distracted by the Summer challenge.

"Oh, get the popcorn,"
    he murmured softly.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu looks up from the delicious morsel he was devouring and swallows it loudly. He glances at his compatriots nearby wondering if they knew. Knew that he was still the Summer Champion apparently. Now he's just confused. The stone dog shrugs and rolls his shoulders, his mantle rolling off like lava.

"Can't just let you have it now can I?" Fu chuckles as he walks up to the dias. "Lets do this" Sharp nails slide out of his finger tips.

S
    Spartan

When the Stone Dog accepted the challenge Spartan found himself pleased. "Highness," Spartan turns to Rust, "We who are about to fight Salute you." A modified pledge of the old world of which he lived. Spartan wanted to say Die rather then Fight but he knew that if he said it the challenge would be called off. Spartan was used to death matches but he knew that the hold would not allow it. "Please name the terms of our competition for the title of Champion of your Court." Spartan drop to a knee and placed a hand on both the hilts of his weapons.

Page 12 of 24 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
Closed Thread