Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 24 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith can't help but roll her eyes at being called the monkey's 'best Summer friend'. She's tempted, oh so tempted, to tell him they weren't friends, and that he was just plain annoying, and confusing, and dizzying, and a lot of other stuff, most of it not meant gently. But miraculously, she manages to not say any of those things. "Shot-put? What have you been smoking, Abu? Whoever you're thinking of, it wasn't me. I didn't throw a single one of those things." In one or two places one can hear the beginning of an 'F' being slipped into the speech, but she holds it back, for the kid's sake. And people said she had no consideration for others. Ha! Morons.

She gives Tally a knowing look. Yeah, stuck to the monkey like glue. Everyone's been there at one time or another, right? She briefly considers sharing the same trick she used the last time, but decides against it. It would be way more fun this way.

PRE

Rust steps up onto the dias. Placing himself in the proper order and waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice took the antlered crown and walked over to rust and then held it over his head, but several inches from resting on it.

"Time passes and Spring progresses into Summer. The new life blossoms and desire gives birth to the burning passions of the crimson court."
    She slowly placed the crown on Rust's head and continued as it descended. "May the iron in their souls steel us for the hard days ahead."

The crown came to rest on on the Summer King's head and Alice stepped back to take a place near the winter queen, a newly discarded ascended sovereign joining the previous one, and waiting for the turning of the wheel. She silently hoped that what she said was satisfactory.

p
    panik

"The pleasure was mine." The fairest replies to the spring queen as she leaves. For a moment Abigail wonders how the weight of the crown might affect a person. If ever the responsibilities and the powers invested in the sovereigns might tempt their souls. Her pondering is cut short by Neil's joke.

Abigail smiles when he comments on the nature of true love. "That's true. I guess I'll see you around." After he heads off she turns towards the coronation and starts watching from far. Once again her thoughts are lost on the duty of those that bear the crown.

S
    Spartan

"Hello Clown." Spartan said by way of greeting to the Autumn Son. Spartan leaned against the bar and took a drink as he watched the ceremony. He was pleased to see the crown back in the Summer Court. And that there were no shenanigans like with the Autumn and Winter court.

"Nice to meet you, Kaito. Sweet tooth." Simon says with a smile and a nod to the clown.

Seeing the ceremony has begun, Simon also turns to watch. He wonders how Rust will display his painting.

"I think your thinking of me? I participated in a lot of the competitions." and won third or second each time. Yui tries real hard not to look at Faith. Such contact would evolve from awkward to life threatening faster then Al could shot a put anywhere. "Al, why have you captured Tally?" Yui crosses his arms looking rather bemused.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Oh it wasn't? It was? Oh." Dejected monkey pout #2.
    Stupid brain, stupid stupid stupid stupid.
    "Well then." His face brightens into a smile. "Faith here is a summer anyway, so she would have done well. They are strong." He lets go of Tally's arm with Yui's question. "Capture? I was just bringing her here to introduce her to Faith, who is really cool. I didn't want her to get lost in the crowd, there are a lot of people here."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally looks about upon Al-Adin saying that. "Must be like a holiday for the Freehold." She muses out loud as she returns her attention to her current company, being sure to nod her thanks to Yui for the help of retrieving her hand from Al-Adin's hold. "Is this all that's been planned or is there more to this celebration?" The Hunterheart asks.

"I like anywhere really, although Reverence is my favourite. Although saying that, we haven't been there in a while," Terri added before turning to watch the ceremony. "Oh, Rick's the Autumn Sovereign," she whispers, pointing out the positions in which the Kings and Queens of Sacramento stood in their respective places as the Seasons turn. "Autumn to the left, then Summer. That's Rust Mane," Terri continued whispering, indicating the brute who was receiving the crown. "Alice you know, and finally on the right is Katrin Byeli, the Queen of Winter. She's had a troublesome time of late." Saying this, and it becomes apparent that a distinct smell of baked bread radiates suddenly from Terri as her mantle flares slightly.

Page 11 of 24 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread