Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
231 - 239
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 24 of 24 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Fu
    Fu

PRE

"Murder? I was planning to maybe knock him out and get him somewhere that isn't public. Cause nothing good happens in public." Fu doesn't bother looking at anyone else that was involved in that joyful disaster, instead stating a fact. He looks at Xerxia. "Are we sure he hasn't gone the full way? He just asked me and Spartan to fight to the death."

Fu shakes his head. "Whatever we will deal with this sometime. For now I say we make sure the freehold has secure borders." The last gear takes a moment but it finally turns. "Should clear that with Spartan first though.."

S
    Spartan

"Let us go, we have duties that must be attended." Spartan says to his courtiers and turns to leave the Four Seasons. This day, this festival, is over. The time for celebration is done. The Season of Wrath has begun.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

All this time he had just stood somewhere, watching the whole scene. The whole spectacle. Wyatt wondered if all Freeholds were like this, or even somewhere familiar. He tried to follow everything, but too often was he lost in thought to completely understand what was going on. Many people with people were threatening each other, yet fortunately no one died. Even though the former queen told that Rust he would die.

After what felt like only a minute and whole week at the same time, people were leaving. Wyatt had hardly had enough time to say more than three sentences, but he would need a paracetamol to make the headache go away. Eventually he blinks, and walks to the exit.

Poor Mrs. Rosemary, all her food and happiness wasted.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus nods to the words of his fellow Courtiers.

"I hear you. Don't worry, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him. But I think we have bigger concerns right now."

Looking around at the Commons, it is apparent that the party is over. He gives Spartan a solemn nod before he gestures to the rest of the Summer Court.

"Right, then... first round at Harry's is on me."

The metalflesh is still rather somber as he heads toward his Jeep, hoping that a few pints will improve his mood somewhat. He doesn't consider this a good start to the season.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia replies to Fu as they begin to leave, "At least he might be recoverable at this point, despite that command. They were just words, not actions, even though they were words from a position of power."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu shakes his head. "No not right now. Marcus is right."

He moves to leave put turns to look at Xerxia. "In a day or two, if he's not arrested somewhere we'll get him." Fu waves his hand towards the exit. "Comeon lets go the sovereigns got boss stuff to do."

S
    Smoo

Sweet Tooth exits

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally Exits

B
    Beej

Otto exits for a much needed smoke.

Page 24 of 24 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
Closed Thread