Watch

Consilium V

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

An old church, downtown. In the past, it was a place of worship, of unquestioning devotion. It was still that, but those within fought for different ideals. Headquarter of the Arrows, and of the Guardians. And for today, headquarters of the Awakened. The wards over the place have weakened, faded, and finally been replaced by a weaker version, maintained as well as it can be. For now, all may come, freely, through mundane means.

Neat rows of tables have been set up in the wide hall, with chairs for those who want to sit. There's a comfortable distance between the furniture and the windows, for the security-minded among the Mages.

Another, slightly bigger table is set at one end, with 6 more elaborate seats facing the rest of the room set up behind it.

Whoever organized this wonderful little display didn't stay behind to receive guests, and for the moment the room is deserted.

Technique

Tech walked beside Brent, wondering idly if any of the people who lived at the Circle were already there. The subject of the meeting had him slightly worried too. What are we doing with the stones? Whose keeping track of them all? Are we going to break them, use them, what? What if someone steals one, or all of them? He pushes open the door to the church, holding it open for Brent. I wonder if Ariadne is interested in completing our little Trio of Sacramento. When he actually starts taking in the room, he removes his sunglasses and lets out a bit of a laugh. "Shit. Early again. I need to work on that." He looks at the Thrysus. "What now?"
    Attached Images

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The robe was bright white and onyx black, and he'd spent the better part of the day ironing it -- a skill picked up from having to be able to present oneself in 'parade dress' at a moment's notice. The colors were evenly divided; the front of the robe black, the back, white. He'd seen some split side to side, or some checkered for their representation; he wasn't that fancy. On the right breast, the sigil of the Acanthus; on the left, that of the Ungula Draconis. Otherwise, the robe was unadorned. He had learned long ago that a display of Arcana proficiency achieved little except to alert enemies of his strengths and weaknesses.

Under the robe, he wore nothing. He was an Arrow: the man was the way, and the means. The lack of the comforting weight of a sidearm warred with the discomfort of his robe, but the Herald had spoken.

Taking a sheet of paper, he wrote in broad, clean strokes, announcing his intention to attend.

Focusing his thoughts on the Circle's sanctuary, he pushed the paper through a hole in Space. He sat in silence, waiting five, then ten minutes, waiting for an objection, as etiquette demanded.

When none came, West stood, and followed the paper.

That's How We Do It.

[banner]west[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Brent chuckles. "Hey, we do not want everyone thinking us arrows are a set of punks that can't show up to a meeting on time. I would say we could play a game of cards but I am not stupid enough to play cards with you."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Rosh

PRE

Rosh strolls in wering sunday best and a glowing smile. As is usual he appears clean of spell-work. He pauses at the sight of West, glances down at himself, then finds Joshua is not so formal, nor Tech and his buddy.

With a sigh of relief, Rosh thanks his stars that he had not repeated last year's mistake.
    The glowing smile is restored and Rosh moves toward Tech, his buddy, his pal. "Sir. I want to thank you for what you did at City Hall. Magister, this one did his Duty and has my thanks." Rosh lowers his head to West. "For what that is worth." Probably not a whole lot. Maybe Tech was better without the praise. It's too late to take it back now.

Rosh

PRE

Rosh's brows rise at the sound of the High Tongue. The effort of breaking Tech's will-work stood at the edge of his mind. He waits only to find the target and..., there seems to be none? With out eyes to see, knowing for sure was impossible.

Rosh slowly turns to Joshua, and then West. His face showing uncertainty and unease. What did they make of that?

Chief walks into the Circle of Creation. He's dressed in a wrinkly black sportcoat with matching slacks and a blue shirt - no tie. His face is shaven, which would seem unusual to anyone that knew him.

Walking in he takes notice of the layout before looking around to see who was in attendance. He recognizes West, Joshua, and Rosh. The other two not so much.

Walking over to Rosh he smiles a little, raising a hand in greetng "Hi, Rosh. How've you been?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman paused before the door, breathing lightly, smoothing down his hair. He checks his watch, and looked down at his suit, worn and battered but still nice looking, a single arrow lapel pin. He sighed and pushed open the door, walking forward into the room, his body stiff with nervousness. He breaths as he seems to be on time and relaxes.

Trying hard not to make much noise he moves towards the table, hearing Atlantian. This peeked his interest. He slides up to the group on the other side of the room.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariande walks into the Consilium with a smile on her face. I like this dress. Hopefully this would go better than the last one, less duels and yelling. Maybe something gets done? Animus seems to have a fairly solid head on his shoulders...when he doesn't grow claws and start eviscerating people.

She comes to a dead stop when she sees West...dressed in a robe. Awww crap Ariadne walks quickly to the gathering mages. "I'm deeply sorry Magister, I should have been more specific.... I meant no active spells except where allowed and that we should act civil...." She glances at Rosh then back at the Magister. "My apologies for not writing more clearly."

Rosh

PRE

"Chief!" The awkward moment has passed and Rosh hurries to shack CHeif's hand. He looks, groomed?

"Help me out here. They have me surrounded!" He jokes, then plays a jump back from his former Council-mate "By the gods! They have you too! I'm being buried under Arrows!" Rosh smiles again and claps Cheif on the back. "The Hostel is getting a pool, once the insurance is settled. And I'm re-working the top floor!" And then Ariadne enters and Rosh's attention shifts again. Suddenly archeticture isn't so interesting.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread