Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
A Fire in Babylon

Page 11 of 14 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
    S
    Smoo

Spinning around and instinctively half raising his hands into a fighting position Sweet Tooth looks to see who has bumped into his back. Seeing Justin and noting the slightly addled expression on his face the clown assumes him to be an inebriated patron and immediately drops his defensive posture then reaches out and puts a steadying hand on the cyborg manikin’s shoulder.

“You ok there pal? Need me to call you a taxi ... you’re a taxi,” said the clown in a friendly tone. “But seriously you ok?”

"Say," he added, looking at Terri and Rick, "When are you two tying the knot? You ever set a date?"
    Terri looks to Rick before grinning. Squeezing his hand tight, she looks back to Nightfall and to Alice, blocking out the rest of the world around her. These two people, strangers at one time and now close, trusted friends. How could she not spread her happiness.

"Yeah, we have. September 24th, just in time for the changing of Summer to Autumn." She looks to the Spring Vernal, the current Queen of Sacramento's freehold. "Alice, would you be my maid of honor?" Terri asks, hoping beyond all hope she says yes, an accompanying fragrance of the long harvest lingering.

K
    Kazakin

Rook glanced at Terri and Rick as they approached, remembering them from the 4Seasons. Interesting. What a contrast in personalities. But then, opposites attracted he supposed. He finished his drink, leaning on the bar and feeling slightly like a third wheel. Exactly how he'd ended up in a conversation with the King of Autumn and the Queen of Spring and the Freehold, he wasn't entirely certain, but it seemed vaguely wrong somehow, as if it was getting ideas above his station.

That's not you talking, is it? the Metalflesh wondered for a moment. There was just something wrong, yes, about being a Rook stood next to a King and a Queen. On the other hand, just standing there staring would probably make him look even more like he was planning to file a tax return into someone's skull.

"Congratulations," he said, as a safe bet.

B
    Beej

Otto clambered out of the cage, past his bellowings and her lurched through the most pit. The world had that out of focus, shell shock feel you from getting your brains beat in or scrambled from the concussion wave of an artillery round. "Mojito!" he barked. The bartender started to question the wisdom him drinking but Otto bangs his fist on the bar. "Mojito!" The man grimaces and quickly makes him one. Grabbing it he sips the cool minty drink. "Note to self....go for one of the small Summers next time." he thought to himself.

Justin jumped back a bit as the Clown spun about on him, then he relaxed when he saw the other man regain his composure. At the very least he wouldn't have Krusty beating on him tonight. He didn't pull back when a hand was rested on his shoulder, because he could recognize the genuine act of concern behind it.

"No, I'm fine man. Just wasn't paying attention, that's all. But anyway. My name's Justin, and to be honest I don't think we've met." He offered a friendly hand.

Actually, this guy looks like he could be pretty cool. So, give him a chance, eh?

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin grins madly at Terri's announcement. "Awesome! It will be so much fun!!!!" He is bouncing back and forth from foot to foot, radiating happines.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

S
    Smoo

Taking Justin’s friendly offered hand Sweet Tooth shakes it in a friendly manner. The clown looks genuinely pleased to have someone to talk to who doesn’t appear to be a member of the very clicky group of ‘lings surrounding his Sovereign and the toasting monkey man.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Justin. I’m Sweet Tooth,” said the clown.

PRE

Rust moves up beside Otto. "If that was the worse you had, I'd hate to find you on a good day." He rubs at his aching ribs. "I had some luck on my side." Luck and a touch of Wyrd. But who is counting? "It was more even then it seemed." Rust's voice drops low, hardly audible under the din. "It takes guts to face off and then stand your ground."

L

"Thanks," he doesn't say more than that, though, taking a guess as to what would be coming soon and figuring it might not be heard. He also releases Terri's hand, and takes a step to the side to make sure he's not between her and Alice. Because if she said yes, which she probably would, the next part would probably be where all the hugging and jumping and squealing would come. Even if, in a place like this, it was unlikely anyone outside of their immediate surroundings would notice.

S
    Spartan

Spartan, seeing no one had the balls, stepped out of the cage and made his way to the bar. As he did a ref and two pro fighters made there way into the cage. Spartan made his way to Rust. "I should not be surprised, No one wants to fight the Doctore." Spartan gestured for beers.

Page 11 of 14 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.