Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
A Fire in Babylon

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

The couple to enter The Forge caught the tail end of Spartan's announcement to the crowd, and the redhead female couldn't help but smirk as he mentioned 'my woman.' Admittidly, this wasn't her usual type of place, especially the noise, which seemed to vibrate through her bones and make her seem slightly offbalanced, but she was here to support a fellow member of the Freehold whom had taken the plunge to open their own business.

Terri turned to Rick, pressing her mouth close to his ear. "What are the chances Faith will kill him later?" Gone is the usual dainty dress. Instead, Terri is wearing a pair of skinny jeans, white tee, leather jacket and converse sneakers. However, her purse is still quite exquisite, and big enough to hold all her essentials; make up, cash, Token flask and Hedgespun slingshot. Oh, and several, small stones. Just in case.

S
    Spartan

When Spartan sees the other Lost enter he waves them to come up to the Private Mezzanine where they can all gather. Spartan makes his way over to the private bar and grabs three beers. "How did I do?" Spartan asks Faith and Rust knowing full well that his ability to orate was not good.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Neil's fine," Nightfall replied, grinning. He pointed at the row of bottles as he caught the bartender's eye.

"Goose, tonic, limes,"
    he said, holding up two fingers. Whether it was for two limes, two drinks, or a double, was unclear -- but any interpretation was fine with him.

Long fingers produced a small wad of bills held by a dull, battered money clip, and a ten was peeled off and laid on the bar.

"So, you here for a show of solidarity or are you participating?"
    Neil looked over at the cages as the spoke the last words.

He'd never seen an accountant throw down before... he was curious.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith follows the two others to the mezzanine, not offering even a slight remark to being dropped so abruptly to the floor. There's an amused smile on her face as she follows the armored warrior, and looks down at the gathering people. She listens all the way through Spartan's speech without so much as a nervous tic. Yes, even at... that part. When the armored man asks her for comments, she puts a hand on his shoulder, and tells him, encouragingly, "Couldn't have f**king done it better myself." Then, without warning, she balls up her hand, and uses it to punch him in the same shoulder, hopefully hard enough to smart. "Your woman?", she repeats, with that tone of warning and beginning of outrage he must be familiar with by now.

"Come on," she tells the others with a nod towards the stairs. There's definitely a subtext of 'this isn't over' in her words. "Let's go down there, mingle. It's a f**kling party!" And it would be such a killjoy to be up here. She doesn't give the two others much choice, and starts to lead the way towards the floor. She offers a wave to Rick and Terri from her vantage point, not caring who the hell sees what.

K
    Kazakin

"Unfortunately, I can't compete," Rook said quietly, his eyes on the cages. Between the fact that his hands were liable to smash bone and the risk that he'd lose his sunglasses in a brawl, he wasn't about to go up and blow the whole opening for the rest of his Court. "So I'm here showing solidarity. It's a shame."

His tongue twitched against his palette as he struggled to prevent himself from finishing the explanation. There would be ordinary humans milling about soon enough, and the Goddamn urge could ruin his evening.

Oh, yeah, let's go explain exactly why you're wearing sunglasses. Maybe you could show them as well. Goddamnit.

S
    Smoo

Another autumn leaf flitters in on the coat tails of Rick and Terri, or at least you could be excused for thinking him a leaf as he is clad in a Hawaiian shirt covered in autumn leaves in a vibrant red, yellow and orange pattern. It is noticeable that even though he does not walk with the new Autumn sovereign and his lady he is definitely heading in the same direction. After all what sort of a monarch would he be without his jester to be his fighting force, armed with ruthless love and fully trained in the art of clowning and non-violent direct action?

The Fool of the First Frost pauses and scans the room, mentally noting the other ‘lings in the room by their mantles and meins, then proceeds forward a large and open smile on his face, which is only slightly spoiled by his big blood stained teeth.

S
    Spartan

"Yes I am aware I have drawn your ire with my words, but you will forgive me." Spartan says with a knowing look. The gray flesh of his face twists into a smile as he heads down the steps into the main floor. "Good evening Terri, Rick." Spartan says giving them both a nod. Then his eyes turn to the Ogre Clown. "Hello." The hoplite says.

As Spartan approached, Terri gave a wide grin and moved forward, giving the Ogre a rather uncomfortable hug.

Oh, no she didn't....

"Congratulations, Castor," Terri said while breaking the hug, her arms nowhere near making it around his broad form. Never hearing Spartan's alternate name before, she wondered if that was his True Name. "The place loks fantastic!" Looking over to Faith, and she gave a wry smirk and a wave. "Faith! Someone's woman? That must sting, girlfriend."

Yep, Terri's still smiling.

Oh, yes she did....

Justin took a pull from his beer as he continued studying the crowd. His eyes narrowed slightly from behind his sunglasses as he noticed the two Lost hanging around in the same area. One was the Fairest who seemed to be a very popular sort, and the other was some other guy whom he didn't know.

"Unfortunately, I can't compete."

That got his attention. Maybe it was a sign from above that the Manikin wasn't alone in the world with that particular problem.

Unbidden, Justin looked at the man and nodded. I know exactly how you feel.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Party.
    It was critically important that spring show up to parties.
    It was in the fine print somewhere. Probably. If not well, Parties are awesome!

And so Al-Adin goes all black in his clothes, with tons of pockets and a not quite black not quite brown not quite grey that is perfect for hiding in shadows.
    He spots Terri and Rick and Nightfall-wait-regular-people-so Neil, Faith, Rust, and Spartan...hmmm probably-shouldn't-call-him-that-but-oh-well, and heads over to them. He heads straight to Nightfall, who he hasn't seen in forever.
    "Neil!" He calls out, a fist ready to bump with his best friend.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.