(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"We actually played rock, paper, scissors and I won," Nightfall replied to Otto, with a completely serious expression. "She's my fiancee. So her proper title is 'Consort to the Lord of the Morning', not the 'Spring Queen'. If you'd been a bit earlier, you would have heard the announcement."

"Hey congrats, to both of you,"
    he added, looking to Terri. "That sucks that Patrick couldn't cope. He seemed like an okay guy. Maybe Kaito gave him the 'just friends' speech?"

Oh Yes, Yes, I Did

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Oooh, yeah, you don't want to get caught like that. I know a guy, a fence, if you want a friend here like that. He can help teach you how to not get caught."
    Mr. Lipson was a good guy. Kind of mean, but a good guy at heart.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Thanks for the offer but I think I'll give walking the 'straight and narrow' a try while trying to get some degree from a university. Shouldn't be too hard, given my ability to recall whatever I've read." Tally admits with a bemused look as she returns her attention to Al-Adin. "Although, if you need a signature forged, be sure to give me a few examples of it so I study it." The young Changeling offers with a sly grin, just because she's going to try being on the right side of the law, doesn't mean she can't help those on the wrong side.

B
    Beej

Otto paused and looked at the pair confused. "Wha..I meant congratulations to her....." The Alice woman had said she was Queen and everyone he'd met so far had said she was Queen. "Wait..but Bates and Doc said she was queen...." he trailed off confused.

Mr Bates smiles and steps forward. "Sorry to Interrupt your Majesty. This is Terra of Spring. She has just arrived in your city. I thought it would be best to introduce her to you. She is eager to take the freehold oath as well."

Mr Bates waits for Alice to respond or dismiss him.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Smoo

Sweet Tooth slouches his way into the commons hands jammed deep in his pockets. Every present autumn leaf silhouettes tumble down the thick horizontal red, yellow and orange stripes of his long sleeve shirt. The autumn ogre scans the room for familiar faces, spotting Wyatt and then Terri he gives them each a friendly wave. Then he spots Rick and strides purposefully in the Autumn Monarch's direction.

As the clown nears Rick and becomes aware of the fact that his sovereign is deep in conversation with a big rusty looking lion, one that is radiating the sort of mouth scalding heat normally associated with a freshly baked pie, he halts his approach. Stopping just close enough to be noticed but not so close as to appear to be eavesdropping the clown pulls four small leather bean bag balls out of his pockets and starts juggling them.
    Juggling 2 suxx
    Cycling two balls in each hand, he throws them so that they go up in towards the centre of his body and come down on the outside. Up, down green, blue on the left and up, down red yellow on the right. Forming two little ovals of bright moving color.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Thanks," Terri replied to them both with a frinedly grin but it soon faded away as Nightfall spoke and despite knowing him for nearly two years now, she still was never too sure when he was joking.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Welcome Terra," Alice smiled broadly at the new arrival.

Lately the city has seen many new arrivals for her season and Alice couldn't help be be excited at the prospect. For so long the other courts grew and perhaps now it was Spring's turn.

"It is always wonderful to see another person from Spring make their way to the city. Are you settled in already? I mean, have you a place to stay?" Pausing for a moment the Spring Queen quickly added, "If you'd like we could take care of the oath now."

"That's the spirit."

Jack also looks around for unfamiliar faces as he leaves Juno to her own devices.

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

The good doctor does a quick count of Sweet Tooth's fingers.

Five and five... probably not.

"You're new around here, aren't you?"

Jack holds the flask out just in case Sweet Tooth would like to warm the blood with a little fire in his belly.

Page 13 of 22 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last
Closed Thread