Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah, a lot of stuff has happened. There was that thing with Tickle, and Katrin has been in more trouble than me, which is saying something. And then there was a spring ascension, and a bunch of other stuff. Lots of adventures. Do you like adventures?"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

The terms of the bet having been made known, Juno figured that her conversation with Doctor Jack was concluded for the moment. Scratching her goateed chin in a thoughtful manner, the Manticoress decided to pick her first non-Spring conversation partner for the evening.

Noting the young girl wearing the pink hoodie and the really, really tight jeans Juno made her way over to Abigail and smiled in as warm a manner she could muster without showing too much teeth.

"Hello, I'm Juno, from the Spring Court. You look as though you're new to this sort of thing; I can show you where the buffet is if you would like something to eat."

p
    panik

"Oh, Hi. Juno of Spring." Abigail replies to Juno's introduction with a very big smile, which displays her perfect and white teeth, while slightly waving with her right hand. Both her tone and mannerism are completely different from what one would expect. She is actually very friendly and not at all depressed.

"I'm Abigail, follower of Queen Byeli. I'm not that hungry but I wouldn't mind to have something to drink. I mean, not like 'drink' drink, more like a orange juice. Do you think they have coffee? No, actually a juice would be lovely." The fairest talks pretty fast as if she's on a sugar rush. Realizing how fast she speaking she stops and bites her lower lip while looking apologetic. "Sorry, When I get nervous I've the tendency to talk too much."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nodded at rook and said her good byes as he left to go talk with his friend. Then she turned to Spartan with a smile.

"I appreciate that, but are you sure it is alright? I'm sure you have friends of your own that you want to speak and interact with. With both you and Nightfall near by I'm sure I'll be alright." She smiled conspiratorially at Spartan as she leaned closer to him and continued. "I promise not to stray too far if you see someone you wanna talk to."

As Mr Bates approached with the woman at his side Alice gave them her full attention and waved them closer. She wasn't sure who this woman was and found herself wondering just what Mr Bates had to discuss. She gave spartan an apologetic glance while directing Mr Bates to approach.

"Mr Bates was there something that I could help you with?" Alice asked politely.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri merely giggled and lightly slapped Nightfall's arm. "Oh, I'm sure they trust us implicably. Besides, it keeps them both on their toes, right?" When the Dawn Fairest mentions the Leaden Mirror, she just shrugs, her smile fading. "We had kinda, well, a sorta a election-thing. Rick put his name forward and a majority of us agreed. Patrick, on the other hand, didn't. Words were exchanged, and Patrick walked out of the room in his own house. In the end, Rick was made the King of Fear, and you're looking at Autumn's new Legate of Mists," she finished with a smirk before looking to Otto.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting but Nightfall's a magnet for the pretty people," Terri giggles, holding out a furry hand to her fellow Beast. "Terri Nutkins, at your service."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Spartan

"I appreciate your understanding Highness." Spartan says and steps back about two steps. Spartan's hand within reach of his gladius, but nothing overt, and a blank look on the face under his helmet. Very much the good little bodyguard, well... not so little.

m
    miniatureian

As the queen's attention turned towards them, Terra's eyes widen and her fidgeting grows still. A deluge of words forms, but her tongue is paralyzed. There is a play across her face as strong mantle, beautiful flowers, it snowed in colorado on may 16th, wonder if there's a performance in that, making giant flowers, welding them together, letting the sparks fly like her snowflakes, suspended in the air, soaring from one stem to the other. i'm so nervous, should i go? never been part of a freehold before, settled down, waiting for something to come along and screw with your life like a child in a petshop kicking the cages. and such tough looking people here, the big angry guy, a metallic one, a squirrel, so many diverse people it was nearly claustrophobic in a lets-throw-a-party-im-so-excited kind of way. i must be nervous, overheating, blushing, but her look is like cold hands, shocking and nice. oh, but i don't mean to push her friends away with my concerns, maybe this'll be fast, maybe i can just blend into the woodwork and watch while she interacts with her friends. oh, she speaks! we're commited! ack!

But in the end, she stands quiet, not glancing at the door, not staring at her feet. The dark flames run over her skin contrasting the bright clothes she wears, and she waits like a dreamer-just-woken.

L

"I'm not sure if incorporating Dusk and Dawn would work. Sets of Courts are always...cycles, sets, connected. The Seasonal Courts aren't connected with the Gloaming Ones. It's not necessarily a cycle, or coexistence, that would serve to hold the Gentry at bay."

"Yeah, Patrick was the walking corpse, and no blood."

And the prophecy...there had been one, major, revelation about that. As couched in religious terms as it had been, and given the source. "The preacher who gave it to you...was he from the Church of the Seraphim?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Sorry to say but I never had much of a chance to go on one. The last adventure I had was in leaving the town of my birth." Tally muses while glancing over towards the spread of food. "Got caught forging a signature, had to leave as I don't want to end up in jail." The Hunterheart admits, guessing that Al-Adin would understand that considering he's a thief.

B
    Beej

"Nice to meet you Ms. Nutkin." Otto shook her hand.

"Nutkin....sometimes I really doubt the sanity and good taste of changelings." Otto though sourly.
    "And congratulations on the promotion?"

Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread