Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
    N
    Nightstorm

"Very Old?? Well you asked for that one" Nathan thought to himself.
    Well lets just say I'm only somewhat older than you and leave it at that? Shall we?" Nathan smiled while
    scanning the room. What he said next surprised himself. " This may seem a little rushed, but I was going to
    the theater downtown later tonight. It's showing the Original Night of the Living Dead. Would you like to accompany me?"
    Where did that come from? What was he doing?

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Rushed indeed.' Wyatt gave Nathan his - WTF dude? - look. Why would he want that? Surely it could be fun, but... he hardly knew the guy. Behind the surprised look is some doubt though. I don't want to accompany him? Or do I? but... what is he looking for?

His expression slowly goes back to normal, and he tries to give his confident smile again. 'Ah sure, I'm not familiar with the show, but Living Dead surely sounds like my field of interest.'

A little pause: 'That would be because I watch and read a lot of horror.' Wyatt laughs, he's not into necrophilia or something....
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

N
    Nightstorm

Nathan got the sudden feeling that he had it all wrong. But he was not going to back down. It was going to be blunt
    " No not necrophilia (he smiled to relieve the tension) to be honest I like spending time with a smart, good looking man. And I'd figure
    a movie like that might be a source of glamour to your tastes.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Wyatt's mouth almost falls open... he is not sure what to say, or think. Time for some soul-searching? However, a slight yet happy smile follows when he hears the compliment. 'I... ok...'

He looks deeper into his fellow Fairest's eyes, which creates a broader smile. 'Just take it easy.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin pops into the room, and smiles to see everyone there. He immediately heads to the buffet, because food is everything.
    He spots the doggie across from him. New people!!!
    "Hiya! I'm Al-Adin!" He extends his hand to her, as he places his plate on his elbow and contiues to fill it with the other hand.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

N
    Nightstorm

With a calm, cool smile Nathan answers "Easy is the only way I take it kid. Just give it a thought." At that moment Nathan sees what looks like a social cat fight between an female ogre and a Squirrel girl happening on down the table. The squirrel girl seem firmly planted in the spring court. "They may be sloths, but they do know how to have fun " Nathan thought to himself. "Excuse me will you ? " He said to Wyatt " I think I'm going over to see how this plays out" giving the kid a wink as he moved on.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally merely blinks for a second before replying with a bit of a grin on her face, there's just something about the other Beast that just made it impossible not to smile, "Hey, I'm Tally."

"Yeah, I guess you are," Leo agreed, peering at Rook over the shutter-shades. "Me, though; I'm a pretty regular guy at any given time. Just different regular guys. I figure I got plenty of room to crack on them."

Leo clocked Dr Jack and pointed him out to Rook.

"Whenever I see that guy at these things he's either hammered or about to be. I bet he can help us sniff out some booze."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

QuoteQuote:
    Tally merely blinks for a second before replying with a bit of a grin on her face, there's just something about the other Beast that just made it impossible not to smile, "Hey, I'm Tally.

"You're new. Welcome to Sacramento. I'm the Prince of Joy, and the fastest thief in the city. So if you need anything, you just ask me ok?"

He finishes piling his plate with remarkable alaclarity, and motions her to hurry up and join him in sitting down. He never slows down or stops until he sits down, constantly moving with that quite fast speed.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Al-Adin and Tally continue here
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread