(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Knowing how much Alice hated the ceremony that Spartan insisted on, Nightfall grinned and didn't interrupt. Instead, the Fairest looked on in surprise as more and more new faces showed up. The Lost were literally coming out of the woodwork. He'd spent so much time in the Hedge and with florists and bakers that he didn't know even half of the people here anymore.

"Nice hat," he said, a friendly grin thrown at Otto Fischer.

[banner]nf[/banner]

N
    Nightstorm

With all that had happen to him in the last year, Nathan really didn't have the time to even think about a social life. While studying everyone in the room, Nathan went over and slowly made a sandwich being careful not to get in anyone's way or to be overtly noticed. He saw a handsome man across the table,another of the Fairest and realized for the first time he was showing interest in another Lost One. In the past he never would even think of it for having very close relationship with other Lost was only a reminder of what happened during his captivity under Alabaster. He couldn't help but to wonder if this could be the beginning of something....

Mr Bates looked upon Terra with suspicious eyes. She was eager. He smiled, more of a smirk really. "Sorry, I did not catch your name and your affiliations it may help me re-direct you better."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

"I agree" Mrs Rosemary commented. Terri had said it all really, still she liked HAL. There was a certain fondness there, but what he had done was wrong. Very wrong.

"Rick will make a good King." She smiled

m
    miniatureian

"Of course, even having put myself out there as far as I have, caution has remained. You know how important names can be. And here is my trust: I am Terra Fredrick of Spring, Fairest Succubus"
    She curtsied with the introduction, a tense smile on her face. have i done the right thing?

"I am Mr Bates of the Autumn court." He replied just before pausing. "The Queen of your court is called Alice White, I believe she is in the hollow commons now." He smiled at Terra. "I shall take you in there now and will introduce you."

m
    miniatureian

"Oh, that would be wonderful, thank you Mister Bates. Is the hotel someplace where the Freehold lives and helps support with their incomes or just a central hub? Is it very cohesive or would we join motleys or run solo? Who has the crown right now? How should I call the queen and is it different when she does have the crown? You know, summer here could be like the spring I'm used to in the South, 75 and balmy. It'd be almost like having two seasons of spring for me, what a lucky time!" chattering like a pneumatic drill as she feels accepted and the stress begins to relieve, she angles herself at the door, prepared to follow him.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Yeah, there is a lot to see. Wyatt could study the crowd the whole evening without getting bored. But that isn't his main goal for the day. He still stands near the buffet, and tries to catch a glimpse of everyone taking a sandwich. The bright fairest himself didn't feel a lot for eating though, 'There is something green between your teeth' is not his favorite opening.

It takes a little moment to find good company, or someone he hopes to be good company. Then he notices someone who seemed to doing a similar activity as him. Wyatt approaches Nathan Darkholme and offers a friendly smile, 'Hey there... you're new here as well?'

Ok, he wouldn't call that his favorite opening, but they both seem so... lost.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

N
    Nightstorm

As Nathan was looking over one of the fairest, another one approached him and extended his hand. How could he have not noticed this guy standing there? He seemed somewhat younger than Nathan but that didn't bother him really. His very presence reminded Nathan of a crisp autumn day. "He's of the Autumn Court" Nathan thought to himself. Nathan was intrigued.
    "Nice to meet you. I'm Nathan. Nathan Darkholme. my nickname is Oracle though." A quick pause. "Whichever one you like.. Wyatt? Right?" Nathan gave
    Wyatt his inviting " lets be friends" smile.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Yeah that's right, Wyatt.' How the fuck does... 'Oracle'. Never mind. He adds in a sincere tone: 'A pleasure to meet you.' And he returns a same sort of smile when he accepts the hand and shakes it.

'You've been in Sacramento for long?' A standard question yes, useful to get to know each other, yes. And this Nathan seemed to be a really interesting guy somehow. Then again, a lot Changelings were still very interesting to Wyatt.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Page 6 of 22 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread