Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Rook moved over to the food table, raising a hand in greeting to the sandwich. He folded his rigid arms across his chest and stopped next to Leo, examining the food. Didn't look half-bad, either. He gave in and grabbed a sandwich himself.

"Leo! Good to see you again," the Metalflesh said amicably, his steel lips in a quite genuine smile. "Enjoying the food?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri tried to keep the smile on her face while inside she churned.

Nasty business? You have no idea, honey.

The petite Beast nodded in reply, suddenly losing her appetite and placing the sandwich onto one of the plates provided, pushing it to the side.

"Horace failed us all," Terri said purposefully, no longer afraid of using the former King of Autumn's first name. The way she viewed it, he was banished and all power he once had was now forfeit. "Perhaps he had his reasons but going at it alone like he did? That was not cool. Trust is a hard thing for us to give so easily." Seeing her fiance, the smile crept back onto her lips. "However, I'm pretty confident that his replacement will more than fill his shoes rather well."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

As more and more Changelings entered into the Hollow, Tally grew bored of wandering about and rather hungry as well. She stands still for a moment, taking in the various groups while also spotting another familiar face, Otto. As the canine based Beast gets an idea of how to move towards the buffet, not really wanting to intrude upon any private conversations going on. Using as much grace as she can muster, she proceeds towards the buffet.

"They're seriously delicious, scro. It's like a herd of pro-athletes running a train on your tastebuds. There anything to drink in this bitch?"

Leo wolfed down the last half of the sandwich, hiccuping once.

"What's with big man kneeling?"

S
    Spartan

Spartan gives Rook a head nod as he walks away. Once the Queen and the Summer Coterie are alone Spartan says, "Queen White, please do not stand on cermony due to my presence. I will do my very best to respect your privacy as well as your wishes. It is my hope that you will barely know I am near with the exception, of course, of dire situations."

Spartan's words are, as always, very ernest but not wasted. The man means what he says.

K
    Kazakin

"Probably somewhere," Rook said thoughtfully, biting into the sandwich. "It'd be pretty weird if there wasn't. Dry food and no drink is a good way to get a lot of people choking. You're right though. This is good." He glanced back at Spartan and Alice when Leo asked and shrugged half-way.

"The Summer King asked Spartan to pledge himself to defend the ascendant monarch of the Freehold, basically. That's his way of showing it. It-" Rook jerked as he very pointedly bit down on his tongue and his normally laid-back expression twisted a bit as he stopped himself from finishing the sentence with 'looks pretty damn stupid to me, too.' He wanted to try and show solidarity with his Court; to settle into a Freehold for longer than a few days. "Er... sorry about that."

K
    Kazakin

Rook and Leo continue here

"Huh, I'd just tell her as much, but whatever. Summer I guess," the Mirrorskin shrugged. Beneath the venetian shades, irises meld into a reflection of the hues surrounding them. His head turns, sniffing around for drinks.

"What are we supposed to do here, anyhow? I just see food and fumbling."

K
    Kazakin

"Different Courts do things differently," Rook said, after a moment's internal debate. It was true, and he didn't feel his tongue twitching awkwardly, so he took a breath. "Yeah, I'm not sure either. I guess it's just for people to hang out a little. I heard people were supposed to pledge themselves to the Freehold here, I think."

He hadn't quite decided if he was going to do that yet. He hadn't seen enough of the Freehold to know if it was right. But he wanted to stay, at least. That had to be a good sign.

Maybe he'd finally found a place far enough away from Laura to rest.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Melaine walks in with obvious hesitance. She had come because she knew it was for was best, if she wanted to escape those who would hunt her until her end days she'd have to depend on them. Yet this kind of public venue where so many where gathered made her uncomfortable.

She was dressed in her usual slacks and tight leather jacket, her hands stuck in her pockets as she just walked awkwardly to one side of the room to watch the events transpire.
    Melaine | Beast (Hunterheart) | Presence ••• (Bitter) | Winter Mantle • | Glamour 5/10 | WP 5/5 | Freehold Oath

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread