Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Clan Meeting

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

The Motel chosen for the Haunts to meet in sits at the edge of the Barrens, a run down, sprawling place with peeling paint and neon signs that spark and flicker. The parking lot is mostly empty, and some of the lights are out, giving the whole scene an eerie cast.

Three rooms upstairs have been booked for some privacy.

Sidor waited outside, watching for the Domain's Haunts. His shadowed face looked gaunt in the harsh, neon-bright glow of the bulbs. The others should be here soon, and they had important business to discuss. The current state of affairs could not continue.

Idly, he considered whether Dirge would crawl out of her cowardly little hole to make an appearance. If she did, she would likely cause a scene. Well, let her. She would only succeed in looking more insane than she already did.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz arrived walking from up the street, likely having the cab drop him off at a distance to avoid any complications that might have sprung for revealing the location.

Tonight he had chosen an impeccable white suit and black shirt. Somewhat light for the occasion, but he figured he'd stand out even without it so it didn't really make much of a difference.

"Good evening, Mister Grigoriev." he says with a polite greeting nod, "I was beginning to think I might have just got the address wrong."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

K
    Kazakin

Sidor's gaze flickered over to Anasztaz as he approached. He gave a little nod of recognition, his hard eyes assessing the other man. The creeping disquiet of another Nosferatu being so disgustingly attractive made his skin crawl. It was a familiar feeling. Almost reassuring.

"Privyet," the shadowed Haunt said drily, eschewing formality. "I am not surprised to see you the first here. Ever eager, hm?" His eyes roamed towards the road, looking for signs of the others.

I
    Irina

Josephine had taken a cab to the motel, feeling not particularly like walking around attached to a map in a feeble attempt to locate it on her own. If she had to attend other such meetings in different locatinos around the city, she would no doubt grow accustomed to the routes. That was something that would take time though.

Josephine approached the other two Kindred, scanning the unfamiliar location as she closed the distance. "Good evening," she spoke sincerely and gave a quick smile to each as she greeted them.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Can everyone roll Wits + Investigation, please?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence drove into the cracked motel parking lot in a dented black Honda and parked it roughly between a pair of faded white lines in the middle of the lot. The driver-side door shot open and she stumbled out, her converse clad feet thudding loudly against the pavement as she regained her balance. She had been looking forward to this meeting, eager to help guide the shape of her clan, and promptly headed over to where her cousins were assembling.

"Evening," she began with a grin, "might I suggest postponing the beginning of the meeting until its clear no one else is arriving? That might be a more enabling inception compared to the last gathering."

OOC

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Wits + Investigation = 1 Success

"You read me like a book."
    Anasztaz replies candidly at Sidor, nodding a polite greeting to each of the arrivals.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

K
    Kazakin

1 success

Sidor's eyes skimmed over the three other Haunts and he nodded to the new arrivals. It pleased him, on some distant level that was hardly ever noticed, that they had bothered to come. The apathy that their previous Priscus had displayed had at least, not affected the newcomers.

"Privyet, Miss Lawrence, Dr. Powell. The only other individual I expect to arrive is his Grace, Bishop Flores, though I may be surprised in this matter," he said quietly. "Stranger things have happened."

Like that incompetant waste of space being elected Priscus to begin with. We are lucky she did not drag us down into her pathetic apathy with her. The anger that flashed through his thoughts reinvigorated him somewhat. Anger was healthy.

I
    Irina

Josephine gave Brenn a quick nod, and extended a hand in greeting. "We haven't met yet. Dr. Josephine Powell," she introduced, with a brief smile.

She was feeling relatively excited about her first Nosferatu meeting; it was a rare occurence for her these days, feeling excited and she intended to make the most of it while it lasted.

3 Successes

Anton Flores

Without a word, Anton Flores approaches the others, moving stiffly. The Bishop's blank eyes drift over the motel lot, before he looks up at the gathered..

"Good evening," he utters, in a deep, flat voice.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.