Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Christian Rocks

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

I want to applaud Benji's freshly changed Uratha, Christian. Ever since he walked out, naked, on Cory's failed attempt to instruct, I have been following his progress. (Yeah, I know it sounds wrong, but there are legitimate reasons.) Here are some of the quotes that keep me interested in Christians every step:

QuoteQuote:
    Christian is out of the building and stalking down the street. It takes a moment for the chaos in his mind to realise that... "Damnit I'm naked."
    Never overlook the details, right? Like clothing!

QuoteQuote:
    "Christian's head whips back and bangs into a dumpster when Casey turns around [to face Bull Rush's appearance]."
    I was not expecting slapstick, but the timing was perfect.

QuoteQuote:
    Christian: Christian looks like he could go for a beer. REALLY.
    Christian: Then he looks down at himself. "Could I borrow a shirt?"
    Remember, no shirt, no service!

QuoteQuote:
    Honestly, sometimes it like he was running around blindfolded and trying to beat Caleb over the head with his Question Stick, like a giant werewolf-shaped Piñata full of information-flavored candy.
    This imagery is so full of wow-ness, I could only drop my jaw in awe.

QuoteQuote:
    "Wait we get powers?" This was so much like swinging around blindfolded, hoping to hit the Piñata. He didn't know what questions to even start asking.
    Okay, so I'm a werewolf. I can change shape. That is so cool. Wait, there is MORE?!

QuoteQuote:
    "Christian continues to drool while staring into the eyes of the Irralunim. Regeneration is awesome, he doesn't even have chapped lips."
    I would never have realized that werewolves never get chapped lips without this scene. It is definitely the little things that make life worth living.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Benjamin has always been a writer to read; his ability to visualize a Scene, blend life's minutiae with humor, and then express it in a way that engages the reader makes his posts a pleasure to read.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Seconded.

B

Thirded.

*mumbles something about making the rest of us look bad*

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Awwwww, shucks dudes and/or dudettes, thanks.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

G
    Gelosiana

im keeping tabs too. BTW, that chapped lips? holy crap. Never thought about that.

lets hope christian doesnt get wtfpwned by that spirit. go ascended crescent!

+ Reply to Thread