Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Mekhet House Call

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner stepped out of the town car and walked up toward the door of Moore House. Thomas, before he left had informed Conner of something that was a problem here. Dead Bodies. And the talent of a mekhet was needed. So Conner did so. Conner was dressed in the same gear as always. black suit coat, no tie, black slacks, gray shirt. Black shoes. He probably looked like a undertaker. But with his body count, it made sense.

Conner knocked on the door of Moore House and waited for someone to answer. Perhaps he should have called first?

Moore house's door knocker looks to have been fashioned into a bronze lion, disfigured by time and elements into a worn gargoyle. Although the odd growl of passing cars can be heard in the distance, there's little sign of life out here. In the dead silence, the door knock sounds as though it'll bring the whole house down.

A moment passes before Anton Flores answers the door. Conner hears him on the other side long before he sees him. The Haunt holds the door open, motioning for Conner to enter Moore House's dim receiving hall.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

C
    Conner Greyson

"Good evening Deputy Flores" Conner said after the door is closed. "Deputy O'Connor has left the city temporarily. He stated that you needed some assistance with a corpse problem." Conner has a curious look on his face, wondering how extensive the actual problem is.

Anton nodded.

"Follow me, please."

Anton leads Conner through a corridor. The house is sparsely furnished. The two Deputies descend a staircase and enter a dimly lit room that smells faintly of embalming fluid. In the center is a stone slab covered with tarp. Atop the tarp is a familiar set of shades, a torn leather jacket, boots and shredded denim, nestled amongst grey and black ash, dusted with greasy flakes of cinders.

The Haunt moves to the other side of the slab.

"I'm sure you recognise Auric, our late stammerer."

C
    Conner Greyson

"I do, I cannot say I am disappointed or surprised to see him like this." Conner stated walking around the body. "Do we know how he ended up like this? Or is that why you requested our assistance?" Conner asked picking up the glasses and looking through them before setting them back down.

The lenses of the shades are terribly chipped and hard to see through.

"No," Anton responded. "I found the remains beneath the tallest tree in the cemetery. O'Connor advised me that the Sight might reveal how he came to be there, in this state."

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner nodded and removed a glove from his right hand. Conner then picked up the glasses again and looked through them again, His eyes going a shade of white for a moment as he looks beyond what the lenses see.

3suxx to Spirit Touch

Conner sees ink-black birds arc about his periphery at breakneck speed, morsels of disintegrating flesh trailing from their hooked beaks. The image flails backwards, twinned with the strange sensation of wanting to scream, but being unable to. A trio of beaks stab into the heart of the image, pecking away his very sight. These are obviously not mundane birds, appearing as though they were formed from the shadows themselves.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Birds. Pecking out his eyes, among other parts." Conner says setting the glasses down but remaining stoic as he does so. "Blood bound birds or perhaps a Gangrel with some swarm ability of some sorts."

"Either way it was a unpleasant death for a unpleasant individual."

"So you saw his end," Anton buzzed, sounding wholly unmoved as he stared down at the little pile of Auric.

"I wonder how he came to be there. I can take you to where the remains were found, if you think it'd offer up any answers."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.