Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 28 of 28 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

Cassandra leans close to Max and takes her chance while stretching out her trim legs in the water. She says - without quite whispering, in all the noise the whisper would be lost anyway; "You know...I want to help catch that guy...you know...the one from the, er, other evening. He needs t'be stopped. You will let me know what I can do to help, won't you?" she nods, adding a meaningful glance to show resolution in her offer of help.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

There is a pause in the conversation as they both watch Terra make her exit. Russ stops himself from nodding his approval.

"He certainly has a grip on the situation." He says of Flores, rolling his shoulder just a tad. "But I'll take you up on that if I need something."

He seems to pause a little longer than usual, as if to consider his wording, or perhaps whether or not to say anything more at all.

"Likewise. If there's something I can do for you... well... don't hesitate."

He doesn't express that he found Martha to be a much more agreeable connection to Kindred society than Greyson or Flores, but that much should be obvious. Picture the three of them side by side; which one would you rather spend your time with?

Definitely not Flores, his beast answers.

*Max nods to Kat, leaning back to open the distance between them.* The nature of my job, I'm afraid. I'm either out of the office, or so caught up in work I'm almost imposable to distract. Almost...

*A sideways glance to Cassandra, a playful wink before returning his attention back to the Gangrel.* There are quiet a few people I haven't met yet; something I'm trying to remedy. I know there have been some recent troubles with your Family, Miss Scherbotsky. I hope they have revolved themselves?

*the Reeve then turns his full attention to the Deava, leaning one arm up to rest on the side of the hot tub. If there happened to be an open seat next to Max, below where his arm was now, then such were the odd coincidences of life.* I was just thinking the same thing Miss Dawes. If tonight is any indication, our gathers would be much more enjoyable...
    Katrina looked at Max a bit confused. "Troubles Mr Heinz? I am sorry but I am not one hundred percent sure of what we are talking about. If it is that idiot that got confined to the Barrens he will be dealt with soon."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods to Cassandra.* That's one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you; I'm about to let everyone know what's going on, and have to clear up one or two things before I do If you'd care to join me in my office, I can finalize everything and turn them over to Miss Donovan to announcement. After you've had your fun up here, of course...

*The Reeve then turns back to Kat, shaking his head softly.* I wish it was something so simple, Miss Sherbotsky. We have at least one unannounced visitor to the city, and we'll have to go looking for him very soon...

"One of mine?" Katrina asked. Fucking savages, messing everything up.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max can only shake his head.* I didn't get that impression, but there is no way to be completely certain. He seems a rather... interesting one...

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course not," Asa agreed, his congenial smile turning into a genuine grin.

"Are you still using that 'let me take some pictures' bit?" he added, teasing the other Ventrue, knowing full well that 'let me show you the VIP room' wasn't any better.

The grin turned into a chuckle at the thought of hot tubs in the Elysium downstairs.

"Now, if I did that, no one would ever leave. I don't mind hosting get-togethers or throwing parties, but there's always those stragglers that ignore last call."

He turned, and his hand reached out to trace the seam of her swimsuit along one side.

"Speaking of which, your options are rapidly dwindling..."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara

Hmm, say what you want, but I don't see your "friends" wearing Adam Kimmel down the runways in New York... *A smile, a little good natured teasing of her fellow Ventrue.*

And somehow, I'm sure you could get your point across to those who didn't get the hint it was time to leave. You can be very persuasive, when the situation calls for it... *Ciara turns as well, her hips brushing his as she leans ever so slightly into the Prince.*

Are they? *Her smile turns playful, the thin Kindred looking down, quiet obviously at Asa's swim trunks.* Don't worry, it's just the cold water.. *When she looks back up, there's a familiar playfulness in her eyes; Ciara reaching down to take Asa's hand in her own.* Shall we see if we can warm you up a little?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

And so ends another great party at a great club. -Good scene everyone Thanks!

Page 28 of 28 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.