Ended
Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Steven

"This is Giuliana Rancic coming to you live on our West Coast Club Tour from Sacramento California. Why am I in Sacramento you might ask? Because Sacramento is home to what is quickly becoming one of the premier nightclubs in California. The Avalon. The Avalon is a sexy, upbeat and hip place that Heats up the nightlife in California's Capital.”

Flashes of young hot singles playing in pools and dancing under fountains and basking in jacuzzis.

“Take tonight for example. Tonight this Fantastic Bar and Nightclub is cranking up the Heat to 99 and the music up to 11. With jacuzzis, sprinklers, a pool and foam machines this club is pumping like its right out of Ibiza. Swimwear is a must for this party. But don't think to skip out tonight if you want to dance. Up and coming DJ Lost is spinning the turntables and bumping the speakers tonight. If you are part of Sacramento’s nightlife you owe it to yourself to come out to this party.”

More video of Sexy People taking shots and partying in what looks like a pool filled with foam. Everything is high class and and sexy, the place bleeds sex appeal and modern lavish, but not gaudy, Stylings.

“Again this is Giuliana Rancic saying come get Hot and Wet at the Avalon tonight. For E! Entertainment news, good night”

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara makes her way out of one of the jacuzzis, wrapping a towel around her waist to keep from dripping too much on the club's floor. A soft smile parts her lips, the female Ventrue waving goodbye to the other party goes who stayed behind in the bubbling waters. There was simply too much to do tonight to remain in any one place too long.

She didn't dare wear one of the skimpy outfits some of the other patrons had managed to squeeze themselves into; Ciara going instead for a classic one piece. Besides, the 50's were back in fashion this year; and it would be easier to dance in the black and white bathing suit.

Her pale skin slightly pink from the warmth of the water and the false life of the Blush, she makes her way over towards the bar, taking a few moments to scan the gathered masses for familiar faces.*

Ciara's Bathing Suit
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana arrived at the Avalon just as more and more people were entering. She looked around thinking the Reeve or one of the Deputies would be there by now. With all the people, chances are she may have over looked the crowd. She was still doing journalistic duties for the paper here and there while attempting to find someone to replace her position. A black and white wrap dress adorned her figure, including matching shoes. She did wonder if Martha or Anasztaz got her message.

Walking over to one of the high tables, Ariana observed the party goers.

If there was a swim suit beneath it, who was to say. She smiled at her little secret.

Ariana's Pool Party Dress

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

The lure of possible soapy fun and excitement was too much. Cassandra had decided to dive into the Heat of the Night.

Her own modern take 1950s pin-up style swimwear was on. Her best smile; an easily discarded sarong and some black high heels in an Italian style were almost her sole accessories.

After obeying with the cost of entry and playfully submitting to the brief attentions of the security guard, she entered: adding a wiggle to her walk matches the beat of the music. Luxuriating in aroma of air filled with the vivid scent of soap and human.

under the sarong - Cassie's swimwear
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz and Amelita

Anasztaz emerged from the cab and held the door open. He wore straight blue jeans and a loose white shirt, an outfit considerably more relaxed than anything he had ever been seen in.

He steeled his will into focus, noticing there were cameras about, before smiling around at the present while waiting for Amelita to emerge, offering his hand to help her out.

Amelita steps out rocking a low-budget ensemble: a bright one-piece swimsuit beneath a cheap sarong and flip-flops on her feet.

The short Shadow takes Anasztaz's hand, dampening her senses to keep the cacophony at bay as they step inside Avalon.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Amelita stopped Ana beside a jacuzzi. She crouched down to test the water and decided that the sound was irresistibly soothing, even in the midst of so much noise. I'd love to just curl up under the water where I could only hear the rush of water and none of the other bullshit. She turned to Anasztaz, taking the Haunt's hand again.

"Y'know, I've never been in one of these," she prompts.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had returned to her seat as she saw Anasztaz and Amelita arrive. There may have been slight curiosity that whisked over her brow. She had just spoke to all of the photographers that had been wandering around. Of course they were all men. What man would pass up an opportunity to see women in bathing suits, hot, wet and stunning. It was easy to persuade them not to snap photos of her and veer away from the side area she kept. One or two of the men gave her their number, which she passed onto any girl who was standing in ear shot.

Seeing Ciara emerge from the hot tub made Ariana nearly want to partake. She thought she would wait a bit though. There were many in the pool or jacuzzi as it was.

And then there was Cassandra. She had only saw her once at the Official Court since the meeting of the First Estate. Ariana wondered if she was working to make amends somehow, or just staying out of sight until people forgot. Unfortunately, words such as hers were not easy to forget.

Twisting the the stemware of her vibrant Blue Iris, she smiled to Anasztaz and Amelita when they happened to look her direction.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Feel free." Anasztaz says, giving a brief tilt of his head towards the bubbling water.

The whole thing was dizzying. Lights, flesh, vapor, flashes of camera, loud music and laughter, the scents of chlorine and different alcoholic brews and mixes. A true assault to the senses.

"I may join shortly, not quite certain I am ready to shed my clothes just yet."

As his sight meets with Ariana's, he smiles in kind, waving a small greeting.

There were a few other Beasts present among the flock, but he still had trouble finding the wisdom in an affair with such a high profile. The Haunt in him was pleading for seeking safety, shadows, a place away from sight.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Amelita cocked her head to one side, following Anasztaz's gaze as she began to disrobe.

"Yeah, well..." she began, handing Anasztaz her sarong, "...don't think for a second that you're gonna leave me alone in there. Feeling exposed enough. And this crowd's got me on edge."

She kicked off her flip-flops and slid into the jacuzzi. The sensation of warm jets on cold flesh made her gasp breathlessly. As she acclimated, Amelita pushed blood through her body, bringing out the blush. She twists towards Anasztaz, with a contented grin on her face.

"This is seriously nice. Weird, but nice."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz sprawls by the edge of the bath and sinks his fingers in the water, testing the temperature.

"You could try asking nicely."
    he admonishes, partly in joke but with an undertone of severity, pulling his hand back and rubbing the water out between the tips of his fingers.

He had been ridden hard by a demanding girl once in his life, more than enough.

"But I hear you about the crowd. I feel as though this is a bad idea in many ways, and I am not being close minded. Like a disaster waiting to happen in camera. I don't know if I can relax."

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.