Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
The Barrens

s
    southend

Tyler pulls off to the side of Garden Highway across the street from a house marked 4112 just inside the Barrens and stops to think.

Alright hell of a situation im in here. Think youve been in tighter spots than this. Not many...I need somethin to eat then I gotta find a place to crash.... shouldnt be to hard i can sleep in the ground. Well time to pull out a trick taught to me by the old man.

Tyler recalls a time when him and his sire stayed at a old run down motel after haveing a run in with a local group of vampire hunters. His sire was to weak to go out and feed and they called for pizza and drank from the pizza man leaveing him unconcious in his car. Tyler pulls out his cellphone dials 411 and has them connect him to the nearest pizza place.

I need a large cheese pizza, Im at house number 4112 off of the Garden Highway. Tyler asks them what the total will be.That much for a single pizza whatever just be quick about getting here. Tyler closes the cellphon and stands off at a short distance and waits for the pizza man to arrive.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

About forty-five minutes later, a truck turns off the road and rolls up to the house with the sound of crushed gravel and smell of diesel.

A man in a jacket and hat which proudly proclaim his affiliation with Upper Crust Pizza climbs out of the truck with a big, hot box.

Mmmmmmm-mmmmmm.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.