*Gulp* The whiskey goes down with a delicious burn.

“So my wife, she just won’t lay off. Never enough money, never enough time. Now Sammy needs braces and Jenny needs a new prescription. Just can’t ever get ahead.”

*Gulp* Another whiskey down.

“Shlo what's a guy to do, I work and I work and I work and for what? To get yelled at by the old bhag and I can’t even get laihd anymore. The bitsch won’t put out.” After a pause he says, “So what is a ghuy to do..”

I mean a guy can only embezzle so much... The man’s drunken mind thought. Best part about thinking is that nobody knows your thoughts, even the drunken ones. And that’s the thing, this guy, he wont tell anyone. Too worried about getting caught. To worried about loosing what he has worked so hard to get. I mean a guy can only risk so much. That’s why nobody knows. That's why he did it all on his own. Hacked into the company account, changed around some numbers. Fixed a rounding error to transfer it to a account that he had opened via the Internet. He did it all on his own, and didn’t tell anyone. And that's why he will never get caught.

“Thanks Sam, I’ve had enough tonight.” The Drunk says as he pays his tab and leaves the bar. The drunk man walks his way out to his car and gets into the drivers seat.

“You shouldn’t drive drunk.” A voice says from the back seat of the car.

“What the Fuuk”

“Do not turn around.” The Voice says, “If you do I will kill you. Greg Noble, nice car for a man with 75,624 dollars in debt.”

“Who are you?” Greg asks his voice not slurring, the shock must be sobering him up a bit.

“Not important.” The voice says, “I know you have a massive debt, I also know you have a account in the Cayman Islands. With 984,232 dollars in it.”

“How do you...”

“Be quiet and listen. There is a number in your wallet. It is an account number. Once a month for the next 34 months you will deposit 16,234 dollars into it.” No reason to be too greedy, “If you miss a single month, I will come for you. You only have two excuses for missing a payment, either you are dead or you are in jail.”

“Where do you expect me to get that kind of...” The man, Greg Noble, tries to say before being cut off,

“Lets not be stupid Mister Noble, I am aware of what happened. I am aware of where your money is coming from.” The voice paused for a moment, “I am also aware of your name, social security number, address, Children's names and birth dates. Your Anniversary. I also know how old you were when you lost your virginity. And who with. You were 16 and Travis was... 18” The voice did not have a question in it. Everything he was saying was fact. And Greg knew it.

“Alright, I'll do it...”

“Good, I will be in touch.” The Voice says “Go home Mister Noble. And stop drinking...”

And then, Greg Noble, Father, Husband, Embezzler, Looks into his rear view mirror, and nothing is there. With a frantic pace he checks his wallet, maybe it was a hallucination. Maybe he had had to much to drink. But there, in his wallet, was an account number....