Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Dashing After A Fetching Girl

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    Player of the Month

Katie looks at each member of the group with a weak smile as she gets into the passenger seat of the car. The vehicle is in perfect condition and is obviously well-maintained by its owner, but the redhead seems too focused on the conversation around her to notice.

"I don't know much about those things, it's why I needed help. I tried to avoid all this stuff when I got out."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"They might have their own sort of powers different from ours aside from detecting their counterpart if he or she is near. I have not gathered much intel on the subject of Fetches, though," Xerxia answers Otto as the car went relatively silent. It is obvious that she plans to do so in the near future if she wants to confront her own doppelganger.

Following Katie's directions, Jack drives by the address. He slows down as they pass it, but doesn't stop.

"Lights are out. Nobody home?"

Jack pulls up down the block and parks the car.

"Okay, so now what?"

Katie looks unsure. She simply screws up her face as if she is trying to decide what their next course of action should be. After meeting Jack's gaze, she looks at Xerxia and Otto for their opinions.

B
    Beej

"If we going to go in to take a look, we need to know if she's home or not. If she's not, then how long do we have. For that we'll need you to call her. If we have the time to enter, we're going to need you to come in with us Miss." Otto explains as his demeanor rapidly transforms. His slouch stiffens into ramrod straight and his voice morphs from laid back to that of a brisk sergeant . "You are most familiar with the target and would be able to identify signs that mean nothing to us. We'll also need someone to remain with the car in case we need a fast egress."

Katie, focusing suddenly on Otto's voice, gives a firm nod and proceeds to exit the car. Gazing down the street towards the house, she waits for the others.

"Just to let you know, there are some major curtain twitchers around here," she says, looking towards the neighbouring buildings before looking back towards the other Lost. With a steadying breath, she adds, "Ready?" However, the way she says it seems to all that Katie is trying to convince herself.

As no-one seems to follow her from the car, Katie appears to falter in her step.

"You're....you're still going to help, right?"

Anyone?

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia snaps out of her daydream at night and, noticing that the car had stopped, hustles out of it to join Katie and Otto.

"Sorry, it's been a long day..." she apologizes, scratching the back of her head and then stretching. "Ready."

B
    Beej

Otto pats the Doc on the shoulder. "Hopefully we won't need to bone out here post haste." Turning, he nods to the two women. "Keep it close and quiet." Walking past them, the Beast stealths down the street, keeping close to the shadows and shrubs.

Roll result

After locking his car, Jack dashes after the others. He attempts to do so as stealthily as possible while not looking too suspicious. After all, the good doctor has a reputation to consider.

Katie, looking slightly relieved, nods and begins to follow behind the swimmerskin, keeping as quiet as she could while making sure the neighbours were keeping to themselves. Surprisingly, she's not bad at it.

Rolls

Can I get a Perception roll from all as well as a Stealth roll from Xerxia

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread