Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Lets Firebomb This Place

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin shows up at Glissade, ready to tell everything about what happened at Maxines. An aweful lot happened.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri and Kaito received the text from Al and made way as quickly as they could from the gym to Glissade, with Terri being significantly quiet, churning events over in her mind. Her fetch seeing her true form and running away, Terri finding the envelope addressed from Maxine's.

What is Fairweather up to?

Reaching the dance studio, Terri brought a small smile to her lips upon seeing her friend there, giving the Beast a hug of gratitude. "Hey Al, glad you're okay."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Simi had thoroughly enjoyed the piggie-back ride Al had given her on the way to Glissade. Once it was over, she slid off his back and took her food back from Neil. "Thanks for holding that." She gives him a smile before turning to the new Lost.

She extends her hand to the female. "Hi, I'm Simi, it's nice to meet you."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri happily extended her own hand and shook Simi's, her friendly demeanour naturally returning. "Hey there, a pleasure. I'm Terri, Terri Nutkins." She looks between the Fairest and Al before asking Simi, "Have you known Al long?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"Oh yes." Simi says with excitement as she looks at her watch. "It's been about two hours or so since we met and that's a lot longer then the friend Simi had on the way into town. I only knew him for half an hour or so." She pulls some friend chicken out of her bag and takes a bite of it. Pulling out a second piece, she extends it to Terri. "Want one? The restaurant gave me four different kinds of barbeque sauce if you need it."

Kaito had remained quiet when she had entered Glissade with Terri. She had last been here a couple of months ago, it looked much different back then. Right now she was concentrating on the bastardisation of her Mantle. There were no snow flakes, the ice cold air had turned to be quite warm. It had happened last time she was around Nightfall.

"Hello Al, Neil." She was unsure exactly what to call Nightfall, however last time she was here he said he was "Neil" here so she thought it was best to go with that. She looked at the changeling she had never seen. "Umm, Hi. I am Kaito." she said smiling before she turned to Al.

"So where did Lois go after she left the gym?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall was content to see what was what without jumping in, though he did give Terri a wave and Kaito a friendly nod. He remembered telling Terri about her Fetch and didn't realize so many people had become involved -- maybe he'd been too wrapped up in stuff with Alice.

Since Al had alluded to Terri and Kaito investigating something while he'd trailed the Fetch, he waited to hear all the details and get caught up.

"No thanks," Terri said with a light chuckle at the offering, "I'm good thanks." When she saw Nightfall, she waved back, glad he was here. While waiting for Al to reply to Kaito, Terri decided to bring the Fairest up to speed. "Xerxia and Swilla came to the Four Seasons with a load of them pictures, the same ones you and Al told me about, and when I say loads, I mean a file full." She paused for a moment, looking for any reaction in the Polychromatic as she broke the next piece of news. "There were pictures of yours, Neil."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin lets Terri and Nightfall talk about the pictures. They had much better heads for that sort of stuff. So he responds to Kaito's question in one long-breathed sentence.
    "Uh, she went to Maxines. And there were a lot of Fetches there I mean a lot a lot and the waitress said that there were special mailing list I mean like everyone was a fetch and staring at me and some had their families there, and one guy tried to grab me, but when he saw that I saw him he stopped and i had to keep an eye on him when Simi showed up and I didn't want anything bad to happen to her so I sort of lost Lois but I don't think she ever saw me and the waitress did something weird to me" Al-Adin blushed in embarrassment "uhmmmm, yeah. she leaned over and i felt really weird. uhm.. yeah." He looks down at his pants, gets even redder, and then shakes his head. "And then I called Nightfall because this all got too big for me and so he showed up and now we are here."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Simi nods her greeting to Kaito before turning her attention back to Terri and Al. Her confusion mounts as Al tells everyone what happened. Why would there be a bunch of Fetches in one area and why would the owner of the restaurant invite them? Unless the owner is a Fetch or a Lost and is planning on uniting them or taking them all out at once. Or maybe he just wants to keep tabs on them all.

"Who owns the restaurant and how much do you guys know about this person?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread