Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Plumbing the Spiritual Depths

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L

Moon is Crescent

It's a completely different world beneath the waves, even in the Hisil. The faint light of the night sky is dimmer, filtering through the water. Though at least the clarity of the liquid allows for decent visibility. Still, the spirits native to the area are able to use the dim ambiance to great effect; always at the shadowed edge of the Urathas' vision, never in plain sight.

Sound is different too; flatter, drawn out, almost a hollow echo in the ears of the werewolves shuttled through the depths. The realm of the Gardener is not yet in view, as the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood and Shadow Seekers travel with the aid of their respective spirits. But both notice another shape out in the water headed in roughly the same direction as themselves, and perhaps roughly the same size as well.

Chantay murmurs softly to Rushing Waters, and the spirit obligingly alters its course to head towards the object they've spotted.

Meanwhile, the Shadow Seekers see the other object they've spotted change course to intercept them.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian looks around and after a moment speaks. "So... I guess this is a bad time to tell you about the nightmare I have where I'm called a witch because I'm a werewolf and they drown me?"

Technique

A moments pause, before the Dalu form Starflower, carrying a bow with a knocked arrow, says something. "You arent a Cahalith. So, thank god for that." He looks around and above, wary and a little claustrophic. Who knows what evils lay just beyond that veil of darkness. Wolves were not meant to hunt here. We are supposed to be on the open plain, or the mountains, the desert, anywhere but the bottom of a fucking river. His nervousness is evident on his face, and his eyes, most unusually, are completely clear. No Smokey on This Job.

S
    Steven

Digger

"Yeah but you guys don't want to hear about my dreams..." Digger said as he road the his way down toward the bottom of the river and where ever it is that they were being taken. This wasn't exactly a fun ride so far.

Faithkeeper

"Do you see that?" Faithkeeper asks pointing at the other Spirit that holds the ACB. Sally was nervous, nervous but not scared. She could not be scared with her family with her and her goddess above her. Even under the water she knew that Luna was shining down on her.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods quietly to Sally, calm flowing through him. To the child of Hikaon-Ur, the dimness is a comfort. He belonged in the darkness, stalking his prey from the shadows, unseen until too late. And even if the spirits were just as comfortable with the gloom as he was, those associations remained.

Besides, the darkness is no hardship. A moment's concentration, and everything jumps into focus, as if Luna's light cut through the depths undiminished. And the other spirit resolves itself just as surely, bringing a further joy. They weren't alone in this. <<Friends. The Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood. A good omen, I think.>>

Unspoken Communication + Night Sight

S
    Sally Romanov

"Thank the Goddess." Sally says looking to see if she could count there numbers.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Chris doesn't really know if it will work, since water displaces heat so quickly, but he triggers his first Gift in an attempt to pierce the gloom.
    See Heat 1 suxx

Jordan smiles. "Looks like we have backup. I wanted to talk to you guys after this anyhow. Nothing important, just while I remember it."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

L

Using thermal vision underwater is...interesting, to say the least. Water just conducts it differently than air does, and it shows. Above the surface heat boundaries tend to be relatively clear, completely distinct against the air though which people move through. That's not quite the case here, as the water is far more capable of absorbing and storing the heat. So instead of relatively sharp boundaries he finds himself seeing heat gradients that surround warm bodies, blurring the individuals composing the group into one large heat signature.

Chantay's Night Sight cuts through the water a bit easier, for now at least. "It's the Shadow Seekers." And before long the two draw close enough for everyone to see one another, the spirits slowing to stop just within comfortable conversational distance. "We seem to be seeking the same prey."

Night Sight

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods. <<And good thing, too. I feel safer knowing we won't be going in there alone. Any word from other packs?>>

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last