Ended
Watch
121 - 122
DISPLAYED
Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Gawd the paperwork alone on this shit was going to suck, Daysha thought. She had many reasons to haul Ramrod downtown, but she didn't want to answer all those questions.

Daysha shook her head. "Under normal circumstances, we'd all be taking a trip to the cop shop. But this isn't normal is it."

She looked directly at Ramiro. "Yeah, we should go for a beer or whatever...Ramrod." Daysha had a hard time believing that was his name, she'd seen Super Troopers plenty of times with her dad. I think we all need to have a chat about this." She looked at the body after he had kicked it. "Seriously, ya killed him, don't be an asshole."

She turned to Cal and Lexi. "You go on ahead with him." Pointing at Ramiro. "I have to make a phone call before I get there."

Daysha would be making a phone call to her dad immediately. He still had his connections, he'd know how to take care of this and quickly. It would have been easier if the prick didn't unload on Sturlington. Fuck, someone at the Spiral was going to be pissed. She really didn't want to punch Irish, again.

Never again would she blow off getting laid for this.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Right." Ramiro says, giving the man another look. It had been painful, at least. If the bullet that had gone through his jaw hadn't left him squirming like a worm and through agonizing pain before he riddled him with the other half a clip, he'd have been disappointed with himself.

Then it dawns him, she was a cop. Albeit a bit of a rogue one. He'd have to walk a lot more careful around her and mind his tongue.

"You lead, I'll follow in my car?" he asks Lexi, turning towards his gaze towards her.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13