Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Shimmy Shimmy Ya

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Ten or so hours later, Cal is hanging out of Alexis' Camaro on their drive, teeth brushed, ears washed, rested (kinda) and raring to go. He's playing with a handgun and hollering along with that Outkast song pumping out of Alexis' car, mangling the falsetto.

"Ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so - so fresh and so clean clean!

Don't you think I'm so sex-y I'm dressed so - Come on already, let's go!"

The heir thinks about how awesome and Hunter Thompson it'd be to fire a round into the air to get Lexi's attention like it was nothing, but he's privileged, narcissistic and inconsiderate, not brain-dead.

Lexi normally would have been singing along, mangling the pitches far worse than what Cal could imagine, but she didn't do sing-along with other people. Instead she focused on speeding without being caught, the little "Cop Detecter" already sitting on the dashboard. Those things weren't really known to work but it did make the Game more manageable at night. She cut in front of a semi truck, just to hear the horn blast into the night air, and grinned as they past city limits.

"You might want to put that away if we get pulled over," the Abbey-gal yelled over the music. "I don't slow down for another mile or so." That was the one thing she hated about California: how cramped it was and how hard it was to actually stretch the Camaro's wings and let it fly down the road. Not that she didn't try though.

Cal smiles sheepishly, stowing the gun into the footwell.

"So, uh, just for clarification we're just watching this guy, right? That's the plan."

Cal lets the sentence hang, watching the truck in the rear-view.

"I mean that almost sounds like a one-man job, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, you're right, it probably is a one man job. I'll let you handle it then and I'll handle the dance-floor," She says, her voice deadpan. "I'll handle the drinks too. You just focus on finding all the stuff out."

"I wanted to say that..." Cal faux-sulked. He dips his seat back, doing the seatbelt dance. It's kind of ridiculous, so he gives up pretty quick.

"So, not to judge a book by its clothes, but those guys at that bar seemed kind of off. I think that one guy, O'Malley or whatever, I think he drinks paint. I guess the cop's useful, if she doesn't lock us up, but how much help do you suppose the Irishmen are really going to be?"

A pearly grin chased across Lexis' face. "I'm just joking around. We should be able to have some fun and then find some stuff out. I don't know, let's wait till we get the club to decide." Now that they were talking she turned the volume down, just so they didn't have to yell, and gave a shrug. "I can't really say how much help Irish will be. He's a slippery bastard, from what I've heard, but he seemed pretty gung-ho about taking this guy out. The cop seems ok, too, but Huntley I don't trust. He's too quiet. Too 'huntley'."

S
    Steven

Alexis' car turns down a alleyway and as they come out the other side they see a rather low rent looking strip club. Glamorous this place was not. Sparkles is the name of this place. And its not attractive. A guy stands outside with a clip board looking all menacing and shit. Well trying to look that way anyway. In actuality he looks like he is a steroid freak dressed in a off the rack suit thats two sizes to small. There are two large windows and in each window is a stripper. Now when I say strippers I use that term loosely. Both of them are pretty busted. They both are doing that slow gyration and look strung out on something nasty. Cause they probably are.

Third stows the gun under the seat and hops out the car. Wrinkling his nose at the strippers, he gives Alexis one of those looks. He wasn't accustomed to this level of low-rent. He scrutinises the bouncer as he approaches the entrance.

"Hey, uh..." Nasty. Do I really want to go in? Stall a sec. Let's weigh up the pros and cons here... "...there a cover charge?"

Alexis wasn't really paying attention to what the club looked like when they pulled up to the place; she was too busy wondering if some asshole was going to try and lift her car. Once she got out of the car though, the full aesthetic horror that was the Club stunned her as though she had actually been hit in the face with a club.

"Um, yeah,"
    Lexi says, car door still open. "I think we can just go home. Obviously Sturlington is the guy we're looking for. I mean, I would also murder kiddies if I had to stand outside this place all night. Fuck," she says, getting ready to throw a bitch fit.

"Club downtown, Irish says, he's a bouncer...Couldn't they have mentioned what kind of club it is?!" Her lips purse in consternation as she looks down at the skin tight outfit with its enticing décolletage and stylish pumps. "Ya know what? Nevermind. We gonna re-plan or just head on inside?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Ramiro sat by a table nearby the stage, and he was regretting it already. He would screw close to anything that moved if given the chance, but this was just plain sad. He had seen better in zinc-sheet shanty joints back in the days, at least the girls there couldn't afford to be strung out like this.

He downed the last of the beer and rested the bottle with the rest on his table, sighing loudly through his nose.

If he didn't narrow on the target and spotted a chance, he might just be too drunk to take the shot.

'Too drunk, heh, as if.'
    he thought as he adjusted the buckle on his pants so it stopped sinking into his gut.

He had another look around, the quicker he could get this done, the quicker he'd be back to his apartment enjoying some proper scotch on the rocks with a couple of models looking for grade-a product straight from the tap.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread