Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist waited for the beep of her car locking before tucking her keys away.

Making her way to the front of Avalon she skimmed the line outside, noting the length with a small smile. A brief nodd from the bouncer and she slipped inside. Stepping in a few steps she paused and inhaled, the smell of people, alchohol and music mingling in her nose. Her smile increased and she slowly worked her way further inside the club and to the bar. There she let the bar tender on duty know she was there and if someone came asking for her, to direct her appropriatly.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

PRE

It was just a short walk from Ember to Avalon and along the way Sarah took note of just how the City of Sacramento had changed during the time she had been away. New clubs were to be expected, after all the amusements of the Kine would be forever changing, for the better ( New Wave ) or worse ( techno, Rebecca Black ). However it was the little things, the lack of Mom and Pop businesses or old fashioned News stands, that really caught her eye. Back in New Orleans she had been able to watch as the city evolved around her and in San Diego she had been a stranger discovering every sight and delight. Sacramento was different, like an old lover from college you run into at Homecoming. Still the same person but with differences that grabbed one's attention.

The blond Daeva smiles at the doorman as she is let into Avalon and has a similar reaction to her Eldest Cousin to the atmosphere of the club. It was as if the all of the pent up desire of the Kine was reaching out and begging for the pleasure of a simple touch from her. The succubus moved to the bar area with a confident stride and attempts to capture the bartender's attention with an innocent yet naughty smile.

"I am looking for Miss Torsione"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

If Sarah was watching, she might notice the bartender's expression go from friendly and speculative to All Business at the mention of Twist's public name. He was still friendly, but definitely on his best behavior, as he directed the Daeva to her Priscus.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

With ease Twist had secured a secluded booth, set back from the main floor and giving enough privacy to allow speak to be a bit more relaxed. It was too this area that Sarah was directed.

Mostly in shadow, Twist's expression was hard to read from a distance but as Sarah slid into the booth she could see a glimmer of smile on her lips. If there had been a once over as the smile indicated, it hadn't been visible.

Twist's beast rumbled menacingly in Twist's head but she soothed it absently, waiting for Sarah to sit before speaking.

"Welcome, I presume you had no trouble finding me..." Twist left the sentence hang, giving her the opportunity to do a proper introduction.

PRE

Sarah smiled at the bartender sudden reaction to the name of the Priscus, it was good to know that while the Prisci of other clans might sway in influence the name of the first among the Succubi commanded instant respect. She nods and moves towards the secluded booth, gracefully sliding pass the dancing club goers as she walks with a clear purpose.

As she nears the booth the blond Daeva can feel the beast of the other Kindred. Her own screams inside of her tattered soul and begs Sarah to run, to flee from the club. It's cry's are silenced as she saw the bare outline of the Priscus in the shadows. She knows how to make a first impression ... and what a first impression. Powerful and stunning. A proper picture of a Daeva Priscus.

Sarah slides into the booth and smiles at her eldest cousin.

"No trouble at all, in fact when I first caught a glimpse of you I knew that it could be no one else." The implication being that of course the two hottest and most sensual females in the club were the two Daeva.

"Sarah LaFleur." She says with a smile. "Thank you for meeting with me."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed lightly, the sound of it mirthful as it filled the area around them. The laugh faded away, but the smile it brought did not and she dipped her head in acknowledgment of the compliment.

"A mutual pleasure I am sure. What brings you to Sacramento?"

PRE

Sarah smiles as her compliment seems to be well received. Well it was the truth, at least in her eyes, but then again the blond Daeva had always taken a great deal of joy in being a succubi. The clan that broke hearts and heads.

"Well I was born and partly raised her but I left for awhile after the city split into three different sections." Sarah used that moment to the city's Kindred history to peg when she had left. "I've returned to look for someone, however only one person I've met seems to remember him and even that person has not seen the man I am searching for in years." She seems to shrug and sigh at the same time, as in realization of the personal task she was faced with.

"I've decided to stay in the city. I will continue that search during my own personal time but for now I am looking to get involved in the affairs of Sacramento."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It was a tumultuous time" Twist murmured, remembering back to the time that Sarah spoke of. She herself had kept herself in the shadows, choosing to secure her own place after her failed attempt to dabble with the elite society of Kindred.

"I am sorry to hear that you have not had much luck with finding the one you seek. I do hope it isn't to be a permanent issue. Do you have friend in the city of just family?"

PRE

Sarah nods as if to confirm Twist's definition of that period in the Domain's history, the last nights of the tyrant Tobias' reign and then the shorted sighted anarchy of three covenants dividing the city like children who had never learned how to share. While she nods, she does not say anything and is content to move on to another subject.

"I hope so as well." She would look for Christian when she was more settled. The blond Daeva felt that she knew her sire well enough that she was confident that if there was a trace of his existence to be found, she could locate it.

"There is only one person still in the city that I knew when I resided here before, everyone else from those nights seems to have moved on or met an untimely end." A hint of sadness touches her face at the thought of what had befallen those she had once known.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist made a small, almost dismissive motion with her hand though her tone of voice echoed Sarah's sadness, "I am sorry to hear such."

She tilted her head to the side slightly, thinking. "And associates?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread