Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice is surprisingly nervous. The Daeva in her looks forward to meet her Priscus. The Daeva Priscus was pretty much the headpiece of all beauty in a city. But the Kindred of Quality in her is a bit scared to meet her Judex. The Judex was the most superiour being in the city after all, except for the Prince perhaps. If things went bad today, she could better leave directly, or search for a new covenant.

Thus, to feel a bit confident, Alice wears a long white dress she loves most. She didn't feel the need to be sexy or extravagant. Most people would see it as a wedding dress, however for an undead woman it was just something very suitable to show up in at a theatre.

Most elegantly she moves inside Ballo Della Notte. There she speaks to the first person she sees, if there are more, she'll begin to speak to someone behind a reception or something alike. 'A good evening, I'm looking for Kalos. Do you happen to know where I can find him?' A friendly smiles is added to the end of her sentence.

Alice in her dress
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The first person she speaks to asks her to wait wher she is for a moment and steps a few paces away, reaching up to her collar and speaking a few murmured words into what can only be a microphone.

Moments later a figure enters the foyer and approaches. An attractive man who wears his suit as though it were his skin, smiles at Alice when he gets close enough.

"Miss Brown?" Waiting for her affirmation he motions slightly for her to follow him. "If you'll follow me please?" Leading her to a side door he guides her through the labyrinth that is the back of the theater, making polite small talk as he does so, until the are standing in front of an office door. Knocking first he opens the door and holds it open for Alice, waiting until her dress clears the way before closing it softly behind her.

Behind the desk is Twist. When Alice enters she is just finishing tucking some papers away and she looks up with a pleasant smile. "Please, come in, have a seat."

Her black suit is tailored to fit her curves, the deep green of the blouse under the jacket a splash of color against it. Her hair is pulled up into a loose bun, revealing emeralds at her ears that match one that rests just above the low cut top of the blouse.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice waits patiently for Kalos to appear, she answers his smile and nods to him as he mentions her name. She is polite enough to reply in the small talk, but is more focused on they way ahead of them.

Once inside Alice waits until she hears the door being closed, then she curtsies most respectfuly. 'Thank you for welcoming me in this most beautiful place, Royal Archon Twist, Judex in the domain of Sacramento and Priscus of Daeva.' She smiles politely and seats herself in front of Twist.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't hide her once over as Alice Brown walked across the room and curtseys, Daeva approval in the hint of a smile that was at the corners of her lips. When Alice spoke though she had to work to keep the look on her face, *A wordy type...* she thought with an internal grimace.

Externally she smiled, truly pleased at the compliment, and dipped her head fractionally at it. "I am glad you appreciate it. Since I have apparantly no need to introduce myself," a smile to show that it wasn't a bad thing, "please-" she lifted a hand toward Alice, opening the floor for her to speak again.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Alright.' Alice straightens her back and crosses her legs. With a smile she looks to Twist. 'I'm here for two things.' She pauses and holds her hands together. 'From which the first and foremost is; as a new member of Sacramento's First Estate, I would like to discuss the opportunities I have to serve the Invictus to it's best right, Alder Judex Twist.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist wasn't sure what to think. It was true, the woman had introduced herself as Alice Brown. But that told Twist little. She could feel the woman's beast enough to know that she was not a neonate but still... she could have at least introduced herself in person. Well, the meeting was yet young, maybe she was just nervous and thus tongue twisted.

Twist nodded in understanding of the desire to serve the Invictus. "What do you bring to offer Sacramento?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Well, I posses skills in different, let's say, areas of expertise. And for the matter of official titles of function, I'll explain a bit more about myself.' She takes a deep breath as an old habit, but doesn't release it, since that wasn't nescessary anymore. 'Back in the eightees I lived in Paris with my Sire. He liked to throw a party every now and then. When he died I kinda, took over his fascination for social happenings but twisted it into a more formal thing. In the time I was working to become a Librettist, and I was taking care of the city's events. Therefore I also began to regain my interest in art.'

Alice crosses her arms as she thinks a little moment. 'Next to the meetings and a starting art business, I'm very skilled in the matters of subterfuge. I've learned those in a later stadium of my time in France. It was in the time I met my sister. My human sister, who appeared to be a vampire as well.' Alice chuckles, it hadn't been coincidence, but she found it out so many years after the embrace, that she found it ironic. However, she realised that it wouldn't sound funny for Twist at all, so she stops her chuckle quickly.

'It was in Rouen, where a more organised Invictus reigned. With some positions already taken, I saw some opportunities in being a Player. I've been singing for a long time, and I like the sound of a piano...' Her voice lingers and she stares to Twist. Was she talking to long now? Probably.

Time to end her little story. 'But, if we don't think in the ways of the official titles. I'm beginning to understand more and more of our clans majestic power. Next to that, I have my own... specialties in warping people their senses.' Her voice became only a bit louder, but sounded more confident. 'Bring back memories you'd better not remember when I want that. Make love unbearable or bring excruciating pain with just a thought.'

When standing in front of her superiors, Alice always plays with open cards. The more she says, the more they can like. And she needed only one positive thing to fullfill a purposeful Requiem. It can be seen on her face that she takes this all so serious. There is no smile on her face anymore, she only waits for Twist's reply.

Oh, and I can shoot a bullet or two, may it count...

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened with a pleasantly nuetral face as Alice spoke. It was an expression she modeled somewhat after one of Ish's- one that made it look like she was listening and filing away the information Alice revealing. Setting it aside for future consideration and analysis and use. She wasn't really, she knew better, she was better at determining a person in a different scene than the standard interview, but it seemed appropriate for this.

*Librettist, Player, mind manipulator...*

Twist leaned back in her seat and regarded Alice. "It seems you definitely have done more than dabble. I think..." Twist smiled, "that maybe it is time for another Daeva court and that maybe you should organize it."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiles. Point one? Check.

'That is a perfect plan, Alder Judex Twist. That too, was actually the second thing why I came here. Because there are plenty of new Daeva in Sacramento, it would be wise to organise a clan meeting.'

She leans a bit forward. 'I would be honored.' And she smiles again, it was a confirmation and answer to the fact that Twist said perhaps she could organise it.

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was true, it had been quite some time since a Daeva meeting, but everytime Twist had thought of calling one it was out of dissapointment and she simply couldn't bring herself to do it. And she wasn't sure it wasn't going to be the case again this time.

Arching an eyebrow she regarded Alice cooly, "Have you been in the city that long that you know such information?"*And only now coming to see me?*

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread