Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Cooking tips from an Ogress

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Peeking into the kitchen, Kaito and Patrick see a large, motherly Ogress prepping some exotic-looking food. She smiles as she looks up at them.

"Hello, dears. Go ahead and have a seat with Diana. I'll be out in two shakes."

P
    Patrick Donovan

Patrick offers a pleasant smile to Mrs. Rosemary, glad to see the Ogress chef. He was about to say something to both Kaito and Mrs. Rosemary when he was suddenly struck by the Diane ... it had been Kathleen who had turned in the berries, so who was this Diane?

Kaito turned around to see Diane sat there. She looked at her with an emotionless expression. "Hello again Diane." Her voice also lacked any expression.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Leopold Glass stumbles into the room, eyes glued to his iPhone. He's waving it about a little, as though he's trying to get better signal. He stops and sniffs, long and hard.

"Mmm ... It does smell good in here. Who's the fancy piece of work cooking up those tasty smells?"

The Mirrorskin gazes about the place. His eyebrows as he notices Diane.

I'll give Mac until later today to reply before moving the scene on...

Diana looked at the Ogress within the van and smiled back, not sure enough to answer except for, "I'm famished," she said secretly hoping that she wasn't on the menu.

It was a short time after that, when Diana found herslf sitting in the kitchen with the Ogress, when two other Changeling entered one she'd seen outside the Treasure Chest looking for Katrin, and another darkling like herself who she doesn't remember seeing there. "Hello, yourself, I'm sorry but I don't remember asking your name before at the Treasure Chest, were you able to find the Queen of Winter?"

She glances over as another Darkling enters the room she stares at him nodding her head in way of greeting before returning, to talk to Kaito and the other one, "Hello, my name is Diana, how do you due?"

"My name is Kaito. This is Patrick. Patrick this is the person that said she was going to help us find Katrin and then fucked off."

P
    Patrick Donovan

Patrick does a bit of a double take at the words coming out of Kaito's mouth. First that rather vulgar slang term back in his room and now what the youths would refer to as an "F-Bomb".

"Oh, is that the case?"

As the silence drags on, and Diane appears not to answer, Mrs. Rosemary reappears and she's not alone. The hotel manager, Mr. Bates, and Terri are also with her. The redheaded Beast looks to Kaito, Patrick and Leopold with a friendly smile. "Hey guys! How're finding the 4 Seasons?"

Meanwhile, Mr. Bates addresses the Darkling thief. "His Majesty will see you now. This way, Miss Mason." By his body language, it isn't like he's giving Diane much of a choice.

Kaito looks to Patrick and then Diane "Yes it is." Her expression was still emotionless. Kaito looked at promises the way she looked at Pledges. The person had better have a damn good explination for breaking one. Diane had broken a promise and Kaito had lost any respect she had for her.

Patrick however was different, he had upheld his promise despite the risk. He could have explained and Kaito would have let him off but he did not.

Hell, it was not just a promise to her. It was a promise to the Winter Court and she just walked off, did not even explain herself. Her short experience with Diane had taught her one thing. She can't be trusted.

Kaito smiles as Terri enters the room. "Hi Terri, the food is to die for." Kaito smiles. "Patrick was kind enough to treat me to lunch after our little... resque adventure in the hedge." Kaito beams at Patrick.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread