Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Admit It!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You were snickering as you wrote this. I was as I read it. OOC aside, wonderful post.

Well that's just a huge load of crock, Ruby decides. First of all, there's no reason Theo should be organizing private tours for money. If he were stepping around the museum to do so, it would be tantamount to stealing.

Besides don't get her wrong, Ruby loves the Fillmore museum. It's got great history, and some very beautiful Mesopotamian art. However, there's no escaping the fact that it is also undeniably boring. It's even fishier that Theo is planning on showing the Medieval exhibits... he knows full well that Western European History is one of their least impressive galleries, barely comprising a dozen poorly preserved trinkets. Why would anyone want a private tour to begin with?

"Theo," Ruby sighs in exasperation, "you'd better be telling me that you've booked an elementary class. We don't do private tours, for a whole host of reasons."

Hey, wait... unless...

Ruby's face brightens, and a knowing grin spreads over her face. "Oh. My. Goodness! It's a girl, isn't it? I can't imagine who else would let you take them to see the Medieval room."

"That is so cute, Theo! Bringin' her in to see your work..."
    and suddenly her visage grows fearsome, the Chili ladle extended like some threatening weapon.

"But if you dare breath a word of the Mysteries, just because you caught a pinch of the Love Bug, so help me I will bury you in Marble for a week with naught but the hole left to feed you!"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ruby and her empathy dots. Able to get such an accurate read and yet be so wrong

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Someday everyone needs to meet.

Everyone is silent...

Armstrong:This is bullshit! Faeries don't exist!
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

I am so excited for the awkward day when Ruby meets Kyle.

Pleased with herself, and trusting Theo to have the sense to make his own decisions, Ruby lets the matter slide for the moment.

Oh, but she is going to find out everything about this girl. There certainly doesn't seem to be anything else interesting going on with the Mystagogues anyway.
    When the mystic, magical, supernal world of Mages can't hold your interest, it's good to know relationship gossip will still be there.

She's writing a research paper, and the park scene hasn't happened yet. Can she help being a little bored?

+ Reply to Thread