THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge had received the message from Ajax requesting a meeting and she was not certain what exactly to make of it or what exactly he wanted to discuss. While she was certain it involved his savage little female friend, she was uncertain beyond that. The Hierophant was usually an open minded person, but Kat's exact motives behind her actions were a mystery to the haunt, but even so she found it hard to avoid suspicion that the fact that the woman was Lance and she was fighting the Hierophant of the Circle while seeking her destruction was difficult for Dirge to ignore.

Uneasy with the implications of recent events Dirge sang to herself and her present canine companions as she paced back and fourth in the large open space in the living room while waiting for the man's arrival. The melody was a melancholy aria sung in Italian. The mournful piece drifted past the open door and through the closed screen door, the evening chill having no effect on the woman's dead flesh.

PRE

Ajax pulled up outside of the Farm and stopped the car. He turned his attention to the passenger seat and the blind folded kindred sitting in it. "You can take that off now." He says to his lover. It had not been his idea to bring her but she was still hurting bad and not in any shape to go running around those Sewers with Jillian and Joseph. "Stay in the car, I'll come out and get you if she is willing to talk." He kisses her forehead and exits the vehicle.

As he nears the entrance Ajax can hear the singing voice and although he doesn't know much about classical music, the haunting feeling contained in it touch part of his shattered and torn soul. He taps on the door, hating to interfere with the sweet sound but knowing that he needs to make things right between the only person he loves and a Kindred he respects ... and considers a friend.

"It's Ajax." He respects her enough not to lie to her. "Katrina is in my car, she wanted to offer an apology to you but I think that you and I should speak first. I swear that she will not try to harm you." Even a deaf person could hear the pain and sincerity in his voice as he continues. "She would have to go kill me to get to you. You have my word on that."

Katrina nodded to Ajax and watched him walk towards the farm. She felt like an inconvenience to Jillian and Ajax. Jillian had pawned her off with Ajax and then Ajax blind folded her like he thought she was going to come back and finish the job or something. Had he never heard of google maps?

This week was not getting any better and Katrina was starting to think about her mistakes. Would she have done anything differently? One thing was for sure, it was time to stop having fun and settle down. Now was the time for a business attitude not the fun loving woman she had become in the past year.

Katrina takes out her Blackberry and reads her e-mails whilst waiting.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge stopped her singing and listened to Ajax. She hadn't expected him to actually bring a Lance member to the Circle Farm and she thought about the situation for several long moments.

Her first assessment was that he appeared sincere, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. After several long moments she spoke.

"You brought a Lance et Sanctum member to the Circle Farm?" she asked without emotion. Finally she sighed heavily as she paced and continued. "Fine, come in. What is it you wanted to discuss."

PRE

Ajax steps inside the door before replying to Dirge's statement and question. "I wanted to talk about what happened at Court. Things were ... screwed up that night and I didn't have a chance to set things right then. I talked with Katrina ... hell I pressed her about why she did it." His voice is lower than usual, more serious, as he remembers seeing the shame and pain in his lover's eyes that night.

"It wasn't a clan thing, or some religious feud. She just made a mistake. A stupid mistake. And I didn't want two people I consider important to me to begin a blood feud over a mistake. I couldn't exist with that." He pauses for a second. "You might not be my Covenant head anymore Dirge but I still respect you ... and consider you a friend."

"I blind folded her for the drive."
    He hoped that Hierophant remembered their earlier conversation, remembered how much he had loved Katrina ... and understood how much blindfolding would have hurt him.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

During the entire course of Ajax's speech, Dirge never stopped her pacing. He was greeted by silence for some time and it was clear that the woman was thinking over some things.

"I have exercised restraint because of what you told me about your feelings for the woman and due to our past relationship. However, I cannot tolerate another...mistake. I do have the right to safeguard my existence."

The haunt paused for a long moment as if unsure about continuing. It appeared that she was deciding whether or not to share something with the man. Finally it appeared that she reached a decision.

"I appreciate the fact that you consider me a friend, and I hold sympathetic feelings toward you with regards to a civil and friendly relationship, however, I've had to be more guarded with who I call friend lately. It is no offense to you, but the last person i called a close friend, and even shared a haven with, ended up a brood pawn and met her final death in a move against the Prince. I have lost much in my time here."

"I will see your friend," she said with a heavy sigh, "if she so wishes."

PRE

"I know that this existence can be lonely and frankly can, pardon the pun, suck." He offers a smile to himself, since well Dirge can't see it. "But I've been low. Damn low and damn close to losing it all. If you ever need someone who understands how bad things can get ... I'm here."

With those words Ajax leaves the farm and returns to his car. Tapping on the passenger side window he smiles to Katrina and opens the door for his woman. "She's not happy about what happened but she's willing to talk."

Katrina smiled at Ajax. She was not comfertable being at the crone farm of being the clan Inconvenience.

She stepped out of the car and straightened her clothes. "Ok. Let's get this done."

PRE

Ajax gave Katrina an honest smile and took her right hand with his left, bringing it to his mouth for a soft kiss. Still gently holding her hand Ajax led his girlfriend ... well more than a girlfriend ... to the entrance of the Crone Farm and opened the door for her.

After entering he moves slightly in front of Katrina, leading her to where Dirge was.

Katrina tensed up slightly when entering the crone farm. It was no lie she did not want to be here, yet somehow here she was. She had nothing against the crone, Katrina had no idea what to expect, she had heard all the stories about crones sacrificing virgins on a stone table. If they were true or not she did not know. In fact she didn't want to know. Being at the crone farm meant that she could possibly find out.

Katrina smiled weakly at Dirge. Not that Dirge could see her but the thought was there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread