Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shifts uncomfortably, the anger had passed into shades of embarrassment. Ballrooms, cozy rooms, places not like this. She takes a few steps back into the moving crowd and away from the others. Once far enough away she slips into the crowd and makes her way for the exit.

Ariadne takes a breath once she's outside."No never again." She holds her head high as she walks away, all the while beating herself up inside.

S
    Steven

Natasha Lake

Ah, so that's your weakness, then....

"Oh, you know, Jill, make friends. Although, I have to admit, some of the dancers do have talent. Perhaps I could learn a trick or two."
    "Yeah ya never know what people can teach ya. These chicks seem to be in good enough shape too, maybe you can do some recruiting for you ladies' league or whatever?" Jill says as she walks over to a booth and plops her self down. As she sits she looks at her watch and sees that the night is coming to an end quick. "Any Plans for an after party?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, clearly pleased that Matt is good company. "Thank you! Thank you very much! I do hope we meet again, sir! I have much I wish to talk with you about!" and another playful fiddle with one of her bunches

"Before I go..." and she writes, very neatly, her contact details on a small piece of paper from her satchel, gently offers it to Matt, "if you wish to meet again, sir,...I am usually busy and active, so can often be hard to contact. However, although I would dearly love to talk at great length, sir, I do have several things I must attend to." a happy smile, she readies her cane and begins the effort of standing up.

"It was an awful lot of fun, sir! Thank you again!" she beams a smile, she catches the tone of camaraderie in his grin and returns it...it was a shared moment afterall!

Her plans include: to visit the restroom, eject the drink in a sensible place, brush teeth, say her 'good evening's' to the Prince and Courtiers and offer to help Kat tidy up.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt takes the number of his new friend with a smile. "It was great to meet you Martha, we've got to do this again."

Leaving the booth and returning to the bar area, Matt settles in between Alison, Vinny and Al-Adin, smiling at the trio. "I just had a great idea for what we need to do after this place closes tonight. Eggs. Bacon. Powdered Sugar and too much maple syrup on pancakes." His grin spans his whole face now. "IHOP." Yeah he was probably going to meet Emily there in the morning ... but ... it was Valentine's Night and you could never get enough bad food in the aftermath of a goofy night like tonight.

Ajax

Ajax watches Jillian and Natasha walk away to probably throw sexy looks at each other and then turns his attention to the club. It had been a good night and he hoped that the successful opening had reflected well on Katrina. Seeing that his girl was, like him, finally free he gives the Savage beauty a smile from across the room. And a wink. Can't forget the wink.

Natasha Lake

The Daeva barks out a laugh. "I can't imagine any of these delicate flowers moonsaulting from the top turnbuckle, although appearances can be decpetive." She had a quick think and decided she was hungry, the cat starting to meow in her ear. "I'm up for ideas, Jill. Wanna grab a bite somewhere?" Natasha added, using the kine vernacular. "I could do with knowing all the hotspots."

Vincent Bailey

Vincent bursts into laughter untl his sides hurt. He looks round to Ariadne, who was nowhere to be seen, which killed his laughter.

Some you win, some are mad.

"I'm going to continue watching the show, Al. It was nice meeting you, I'll see you around. Do you know River Park?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah! I'll try there sometimes." AL-Adin nods enthusiastically.
    He whistles to himself as he leaves. He came to remember, and walked away with more friends. A grin cracked itself across his face.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Closed Thread