Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Club Ember, an upscale and classy strip club in the heart of Downtown Sacramento. Around since the early 80's, the strip club grew from a small business into the thriving club it once was. After the accident the club was closed until recently. With the paint barely dry the club has been re-opened. Kicking off the new re-modelling with a valentine’s day theme.

DJ Oratz spins a diverse mix of old school hip-hop, latino, classic rock, and anything else the patrons or the ladies ask for. The atmosphere is friendly and inviting. The bar pours premium liquor and offers imported beers & Spirits all night long.

Whether you are a local, or are visiting on a business trip, come stop by and see us.

Dress to impress!

The ladies' at Club Ember are hot and aim to please!!

Katrina

Katrina had arrived early, not only because it was her job but because it was a big night. After a rocky start it was time to prove she was up to the job. Katrina went through her check list, everything was ready.

Katrina smiled at Ajax and looks at her watch. It was a smart move hiring Ajax as the head of security. The black suit jacket made him look even more intimidating than usual, not to mention he looked very cute.

She would have to deal with that second part later.

Ajax

Katrina

She checked her watch again and nodded to the DJ and the music started to play. Two security guards unlocked and opened the doors and Katrina stood by Ajax, ready to greet visitors as they entered.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice had been waiting a while. And she was happy when those guards finally opened the door. Despite the wait, she didn't run inside. She wasn't a school kid anymore. And then she saw that gangrel woman there, in her beautiful clothes. Does that actually go with the style of the club? If so, I need to change my clothes. Now.

A little bit panicked
    she nods to the two Kindred. Happily the beast inside her takes away the panic. It gives back the feeling of strenght, because the beast inside was stronger than the two in front of her. 'Good evening to you both. I'm happy to see that two such beautiful people are so soon recovered.' She gazes upon Ajax and Katrina. Yesterday they looked different... 'I am Alice Brown.' And Alice holds out her hand to both of them one by one, while smiling friendly.

Alice
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Player of the Month

Alison Yates, Matt Kelly and Emily Ravenwood

Matt Kelly entered Club Ember with a purpose and a pretty girl on either side of him. The purpose was a simple, to get his Iron Master ass back in touch with the human side he thought he'd been neglecting. The pretty girls were his Alpha Alison and his sister Emily, yeah he should have been on Alison's right and Emily was his sibling by choice but ... seriously fuck off okay ... sometimes a guy needs to enter a strip club with the two girls he cares about most on either side of him. Anyways the texts were sent, the girls dressed up nice, Matt was looking hot like a Boss and soon the wolves would have a chance to forget about the all of the problems they faced ... at least for a few hours.

Alison Yates

Emily Ravenwood

Matt Kelly

After receiving the text from Matt, Vinny had a shower and trimmed his goatee before throwing on a casual outfit for the evening.

And the hat. Vinny loved the hat. The hat had gotten him many compliments in the past.

Oh, and he also had a money-clip full of bills. This was a strip club, after all.

Entering Club Ember and he took a look around, instantly spotting Matt and Alison, along with another girl. Are the HoG increasing numbers? Interesting. Wandering over with an easy smile, Vinny was ready to enjoy the evening.

"Yo, Matt, thanks for the text, looking smooth, dude," he says to his fellow Iron Master and clapping him on the back before looking to Alison. "And dear Alison, looking ravishing as ever." Finally, he looks towards Emily, holding out his hand towards her. "Hi, I'm Vincent, although my friends call me Vinny. Feel free to call me Vinny," he jokes. "So, who wants a drink, my treat?"

Check out the hat

Technique

Ok, so its a little cliche, but thats a hell of an entrance for a man to have she thought, looking over to Matt. "Wow" she says to the other two. "This place is.....very.......neon." She concluded, finding the word she was wanting to use.

When Vinnie came over, she watched him first deftly compliment the other members of HoG, and then turn the charm on her. As much as she tried to focus on him, though, and what he was saying, that article of clothing brought about a song from the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Thats a hell of hat that you're wearin, it goes real well with th' swearin... "Emily, and if you call me Em i might just have to get upset at you, Mr. Vinny." She says, with a joking and coquettish smile in at him. "I would absolutely love a drink! Can i have an LIT, extra everything?"

What? The metabolism sucks sometimes.

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

The Iron Master Elodoth offered a grin to his tribe mate ... and his hat ... "Hey Vinny, you're looking pretty damn decent yourself." He was glad to see the fellow child of Red Wolf, after that whole mess of a meeting he was pretty sure that Vinny needed a drink or 12. He has a laugh at Vinny's greetings to his two packmates and a bigger laugh at Emily matching Vinny, wit for wit.

"Why don't you girls find a table while Vinny and I get the drinks." Turning to Alison he seeks to remember her drink of choice. "Double whiskey straight up right?"

Ajax

The large Gangrel scanned the faces of the patrons as they walked into the Club, on the lookout for signs of trouble and anything that might potentially ruin this night for Katrina. When the female Kindred approaches him he forces his beast into submission, this was after all a club owned by the Prince and hell tonight was a good party. He just hoped that the female Kindred he'd not met before had the manners and grace to eat before she showed up.

He returns her smile with a polite one of his own and from the sound of her question assumes that she was here for Court. Ajax isn't surprised that he didn't notice her, with Kat in danger his attention had been directed elsewhere. "Jax" He replies to her in a friendly manner, shaking the woman's hand with a polite smile. It was a bit of a bastardization of his name but among the mortals it sounded like a weird form of Jack or Jackson, which was better than calling himself after a Greek Mythological figure in public. After letting go of her hand he waits for Katrina to react to the Kindred's presence, after all she was the social one in the relationship.

S
    Steven

Jill was the next to arrive. She was gonna wear, well, whatever she could find. Then she remembered that package she ordered off etsy. Love that web site. Jill quickly dressed into the awesome gear and pulled on her brown boots. Next stop the strip club.

Jill walks into the club and gives Ajax and Kat a head nod as she comes in. So far the night was hopping and Jill was ready to get the night going. First to the bar then to a seat close to the stage. Jill was gonna have a good old night tonight.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa Clarke

Asa arrived via the back entrance, purposely not arriving early. It gave him the opportunity to see how well Katrina pulled off the opening without help, and he also wasn't the sort to micro-manage, either.

Dressed in a simple violet button down and black slacks, he made his way through the club, noting the 'remodel' since Court, and watching.

West

It was an 'event' like this that so forcefully reminded West of what had happened in the past two years; or rather, what had come and gone. It was the sort of thing you would call your buddies up for and have a 'go-see'.

If you had buddies.

The closest he had was Joshua Morris, who he was certain was terrified of him, and Animus, who alternately terrified of him and probably insane... and whom he didn't get, at all. He could have called Kai, but doing so would have been awkward, and only highlighted the situation.

Still, he wanted to go. To get out. To have some fun. Several minutes were spent considering the business card he'd been given, but there was just something... off about that girl. There had been about both of them. He suspected he knew what it was, but digging deeper would have only complicated an already complicated evening.

So he arrived alone. Faded jeans and a black t-shirt with a small winged torch for a logo instead of some guy on a horse or reptile. On one sleeve, gold letters spelled out SEMPER PRIMUS.

The first order of business: a drink. So he beelined to the bar, waiting to finally order a manhattan, double. To loosen up.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey Vin. How's it hangin'?" she said as the wolf approached.

"Um, thanks?" Alison said her discomfort she felt regards to her looks was barely discernable.

"You know it," She grinned at Matt as he announced the drink. "Come on Em. Lets mosey on over and find a place to sit," the young blonde woman stated.

As they made their way over to a likely table near the action, but not too close, Alison looked to Emily and rolled her eyes. "Men," she said teasingly. "We should drag them out to ladies night next time...only fair right?"
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Technique

Emily didnt show the frustration she felt at being called Em - that was one of the benefits of being one hard-bitch-Alpha who you dont correct unless it actually matters. She smiles as they walked away from the boys, and she scans the crowd near their tables. "I tried taking Matt antiquing once back in Maine - I dont think the combined tempers and aggressiveness of the people in our house make that a viable option anymore." She chuckles softly - it could turn out to be a great past time indeed, razzing on the boys. "Whaddya know about that guy in the fedora? Thinnie, Vinnie, whatzizname?"

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread