1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This takes place after the Red & White Court.

Some subject of rumor and interest is the noticed absence of Harpy Maskelyne and the newly appointed Sheriff Max Heinz.

Wilhelm Von Schusten has not been seen since leaving the Red & White Court.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had taken at least one hour just to decide what to wear. Alice didn't want to dress too formal, but going rogue and completely informal was not good for now either.
    So she chose the midway. A red dress, with gold hair on top. The colors of the Succibi are so beautiful. And I hope to meet my Priscus tonight, doing that 90% naked might not be a good idea.

She simply smiled at everyone and everything in Avalon. She had no weapons on her, so she had nothing to say at the entrance of the club. Once descending the stairs into Court, she laid down her good faked smile and looked serious into the room. Was she the first one here?

Looking for something to do she walked over to the laws of the domain and read them again. She wouldn't want to forget those. However, bored after a second, she turns around, ever elegant, and asks into open air: 'Do I get any credits for being fashionably early?' Or is there really just nobody here? You never know if you don't have any kind of supernatural sight.

And so she waited, with a bad habit of talking to herself.

Alice
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

t
    templeten

Eric didn't want to go to Avalon, he didn't want to have to deal with other vampires, or the political games they played. Given his own druthers he would spend his entire requiem with his books and the scientific journals, never engaging with any other sentient being, living or otherwise. Sadly if he had learned anything it was that what we want to do and what we need to do are seldom one in the same.

So here he stood, dressed in an argyle sweater over a button up and slacks. He allowed his glasses to slid down his noes so he could look over them as he scanned the main level getting a feel for the place before being directed to the stairs down to the lower lever

Time to meet the neighbors. Even his inner monologue sounds bitter about it. Shrugging, he does his best to put on a relaxed smile as he descends the stairs to the court below.

Argyle sweater

Anton Flores had come to Avalon in an earnest effort to stay abreast of new arrivals and the fluctuating titles of the city. He comes better dressed than usual, clad in a sombre suit in a modern cut which he doesn't pretend to understand. To Anton, men who wore suits without ties looked as though they'd emerged from a night in the cells.

The Haunt lingers in the commons, eyeing the other arrivals. His mouth curls into a shade of a snarl as the Other's aggression seeps through him. He banishes the urges, gazing down at the ciphered missives that snake over his flesh, just clearing his sleeve. When he looks up, his eyes settle on Eric.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

t
    templeten

SCREW THIS! WE ARE GOING HOME RIGHT NOW! YA SEE THAT GUY OVER THERE! YA SEE HIM! YEAH! HE IS GOING TO TRY AND EAT US! WE ARE GOING HOME, WE ARE GOING TO LOCK THE DOOR, GOING TO PUT ON A LITTLE SINATRA, MAYBE SNACK ON A PIZZA DELIVERY BOY, CURL UP WITH A GOOD BOOK, AND FORGET THIS WHOLE THING EVERSHUT UP! Eric's head twitches violently to the side as he forces his beast to silence.

Steeling himself he locates the kindered that had set his beast on high alert. Doing his best to appear relaxed he approaches the Nosferatu.

"Umm. Hi. I'm Eric. I uuu just moved into town." Eric suddenly felt very much like the new kid in high school, introducing himself to the class. Only the students where now bloodthirsty monsters. So really not all that different.

Perhaps a bit to forcfully he extends his hand in greeting.
    He's going to eat us.

Anton gazed at Eric's hand, somewhat nonplussed as he took it. His voice is deep, with a noticeable accent.

"Buenos noches. Anton Flores. Sanctified."

The Haunt's grip is cold, calloused and firm. Anton feels calm as the rage of the strange consciousness fades into a hypnotic pulse. His eyes pass over Eric with another kind of hunger, reading the details.

"Tell me, where do you come to this domain from?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice turns around again and looks at the two other arrivals. Is that... him again. Yup. And a new guy... for me at least. She didn't know if he should have been at Club Ember, but he was weak. For now she had met enough weak kindred.

This night Alice wants to settle some things down, necessary for survival. And she has some unfinished business with Victoria, so she walks to the Seneschal's office and knocks on the door.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha, wishing to investigate the noises near The Stairs, hobbles from out of her office. Wide eyed, she adjusts her straw boater before finding an angle for it which pleases her. The cane she's using helps as she hobbles meekly, but heavily, to the atrium and there, glances around - establishing who's arrived.

Martha is attired in her usual black school uniform: white blouse, red neck tie, black blazer...straw boater hat...satchel, gymslip which reaches to mid calves, dyed ash blonde hair is gathered into two neat bunches...probably those are white kneesocks, but the length of the gymslip obscures how high they might go. Sensible Oxford style shoes. Gripping her cane tight to her chest as she wrestles with the new Beast in the vicinity...pouting and watching the new comer...she tries a shy smile to those she sees.

Emitting no Beast herself, Martha twists her cane in a tight grip close to her chest...nodding meekly to Alice and having just enough time to scout out Alice's shoes before Alice is at the Seneschal's door.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

t
    templeten

Of course he would be Sanctified. Its Gods way of making sure I know he hates me. Its cool though I've learned my lesson. Everyone is entitled to their wrong opinions. I just have to be sure to not say anything that might be considered "heretical".

The fact that the Haunt was already an intimidating figure, even without his beast whimpering in the recesses of his soul, didn't make things any easier either. Eric did his best though to match the firmness of the handshake before answering.

"Kansas. Kansas City to be exact." He allows just a hint of his southern twang to filter through for emphasis. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm a Dragon myself. Tell me how is the Ordo's presence in this domain?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice returns a smile to the Keeper, if the Seneschal was not yet here she would talk to lovely clothed vampire, but for now Alice was in the second that she could here 'come in' from the other side of the door.

I forgot Martha was walking around :)

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread