Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 4

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    L

Tur, ground both neutral and sacrosanct by werewolves everywhere. And one could be found almost anywhere the Uratha were able to boast a significant population. And the avenues to reach it were often marked. It was rarely too difficult for new arrivals to find them. Sacramento was no different, and the local packs knew that they could often meet the newcomers here. It was always interesting to see who'd show up.

Same general rules as last time. One representative for each Pack, and try to stay focused on recruiting and such as opposed to discussing the plot and such.

Technique

Starflower walked to, well, the spot. Flame of Mans grave. Technically the site of Tur, it was also a lurid attraction for one devoted to the tribe of Death. He opened up the book he brought with him, this one a how-to manual for installing motorcycle exhaust, and waited for others of the People to show up.

H
    Hatueli

Soraya walked up quietly through the Tur. It seemed almost holy here; she walked quietly almost instinctively. Although, for all she knew, perhaps it was. It was a fitting place to begin her atonement.
    Is this the place where I will finally find my solace? Will I be forgiven here? she asked in silent prayer to the Lunes and her Firstborn. Then she laughed sadly. She had been Alone too long. It was much too soon to ask for forgiveness. Shaking her head, she moved into the clearing.

Noticing a single man sitting there, she called out. "Hello? Perhaps you would be able to help me. I'm Soraya Timothe. I've just arrived in town..."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally made her way into the Tur. She was dressed in her normal comfortable style and was ready to play the welcome wagon. It was her position as Beta, and there lack of a Omega with Brandon still being out of town, that drove her to keep coming here day after day. Knowing that Luna would continue to guide new arrivals to this place and that it was her calling to help the freshly changed and the experienced but newly arrived.

"Hello Fred." Sally said as she came close to the two Uratha. "And hello to you." Sally says to Soraya, her face warm and inviting.

Technique

Fred set the Chiltons guide inside his duffelbag as the new person approached. Uratha. He could smell it before she even opened her mouth. He looks at her, grime-covered face scouring with an intensity rarely seen by one who was, after all, sitting in a park and reading. "So you have. Welcome to Tur." He says,and then sees the from the Seekers arrive. "Sally! Good seeing ya around!" Uratha were passionate people, and that passion extends to Anger, Love....and even friendly greetings sometimes. "Ms. Timothe here was looking for assistance. What is it you need, my dear?" He looks between the two, all smiles, genuine as well, as if he is truly happy to meet two of the People.

H
    Hatueli

"Hello," Soraya responded to the newcomer (she guessed 'Sally' was her name) and the man (Fred?).

"I was told Sacramento was in need of Uratha, and I'm a lone puppy now, looking for a pack, so here I am. I Changed only a year ago an Elodoth and my soul runs with the Iminir. It's a pleasure;... " she said politely with a light bow. Her eyes showed respect dutifully, but never lost their seriousness. Leaving a pregnant pause at the end of her introduction, she looked up patiently to give them the chance to introduce themselves. Even if she could guess their names by now, her human upbringing demanded it.

S
    Sally Romanov

"More Uratha are always welcome in Sacramento." Sally said with that same welcoming smile. "An Elodoth, I have been praying for a Judge to join us, perhaps this is she" Sally said by way of further introduction.

"Well, I was born under Luna's Crescent. I am a follower of the Farsil Luhal and Beta of Pack Shadow Seeker." Sally says giving her credentials. "And I am very pleased you are here."

N
    NoMoshing

The sound of traffic dimmed behind Heck as he entered the park. Already some of the tension left his shoulders, his breathing became more even and smooth. Sacramento wasn't nearly as bad as Carson City was for giving Heck anxiety, but the more natural setting of the park was still preferable.

He shouldered his bag, and looked around. The 'wolves back in Carson said he'd know the Tur when he saw it.

In the end, it only took some ten minutes of wandering around before Heck figured that where those three others were standing must be it. And two of them were women pretty enough to get unconsciously scraping the dirt out from under his fingernails. Heck stilled his hands with an act of will and headed over to trio, determined to make a good first impression.

Once he was a respectful distance away, he raised a hand in greeting. "Hola," he said with an uncertain smile, "Are you the people I was suppose to meet over here?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"We are the People, but Luna only knows if we are the People you are looking for." Faithkeeper says to the next of the new arrivals. Again Luna guides another to us. how long will these ones stay? Sally thought to herself.

N
    NoMoshing

Heck's posture lost some of it's uncertainty, and he approached with little of his original trepidation. He held out a hand to Sally, with a hesitant grin.

"I'm Heck. Er, Hector. From Carson City. I was sent here to, uh, find a pack of my own," He nodded to the others. "Nice to meet you."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread