Jillian ran her tongue over her lips making sure that every last drop of the precious crimson liquid was put to good use. To keep her going for another night. Jillian looked over to Ace, watching him sleep on the couch.

He had been asleep when Jill had sunk her teeth into him, and the guy tasted good. Well all blood tasted good, but his tasted real good. Jill liked the guy, she had picked him up a few nights back at the Nerdry, turns out he is also a fan of MMA. Which did of course hit Jillian's soft spot. This was the third time that Jillian had watched the Belfort v. Silva UFC tonight.

Jillian loved watching the UFC. Loved seeing those big punches being thown, but more then that she loved the tech that they used. Triangles, Rear Naked, Kimora's all of it. She loved it. It was in her blood, just like the streets of the HK.

As Jillian watched the Rocha v. Ellenberger fight she looked to her Kitchen table. On it was a box wrapped in packing tape with a UPS label on it. She had talked to one of her friends in NYC and found out BigFoot's gym was getting closed. Jill wasn't surprised, the people who were left to run it were trustworthy but they had there own lives and couldn't be expected to carry it until Jill could get back. Assuming she ever made it back.

Jillian stood up and walked over to the table, looking at the box. She had asked that Bigfoot's personal belongs be mailed to her, anything else left there would be put into storage, at least for a while.

Jillian cut open the box and began to look through it. There was a photo album, a couple of books about Jujitsu and a Copy of the Tao of Jeet Kune Do. "Really Foot?" Jillian said with surprise. The Big brawler was never really seemed the spiritual type when it came to fighting. He was more the, Beat Em into putty and then make whats left into a fighter. Jillian missed her old man. Jill flipped through the Photo Album finding mostly pictures of Foot in his prime, fighting and training. Some other pictures of trainers and fighters at the gym.

Jill put the book back and looked over to see Rocha putting on a clinic of BJJ. Jillian still could not believe that he didn't sink in the Americana or the Kimura. Beautiful roll to the attempt though. Jillian went back to the box. She had basically emptied the entire box. Only thing left in was a big heavy book, the size of a big dictionary. Jillian pulled out the book and opened it. Seeing it was a scrap book. "What the fuck..." Jillian said with honest surprise.

Jillian leafed through the pages, reading a bit as she does, getting wrapped up in different pages. New Clippings, Pictures, even little journal entries. Jillian sat at the table and realized she was learning stuff about her adopted dad that she never knew. After what only seemed like 2 or three minutes she realized that the DVD was over and she needed to get ace outta here so she could get to bed. As she stood she found one thing. A Picture of six guys and a lady. Underneath the picture was a list of names and contact information.

Jill got up and went over to the couch. Before she woke Ace she made sure that he was all cleaned up and nothing would hint that she had taken a nibble from him. Once all was verified as good, Jillian kicked the couch. "Ace take off man, its getting late, er Early. Yeah that's it."

Ace had mumbled some stuff, none of which could actually be called words. Ace pulled on his coat and made his way out. Jillian gave a soft laugh and a smile, this wasn't the first time Ace left like this.

As Jill made her way to her room she grabbed the book. She crawled into her bed and gave Jeff some scritches behind the ear. Jillian looked at the names of the people and couldn't help but laugh. Ness, Chupa, Sas, "What is with these peoples names..." Jill noticed that only one of them was close to Sacramento. "Well Nessy, looks like your my man."

The next night Jillian woke up up right as soon as the sun was down and flipped to the page, "What?" Jill said looking at Jeff's tilted questioning look.

Jill grabs her phone, "Hey um, is there a guy there named Ness? Oh really cool can I talk to him?" After a short pause she says, "Yeah Hi, is this Ness? You remember a guy named Bigfoot?" a pause and a laugh from the Gangrel Priscus, "Yeah I am his Daughter. I was hoping we could maybe meet. Talk a bit about my Dad." another Pause and a laugh, "Aight cool, maybe 7 or 8? yeah I am bit of a night person" pause, "Yep just like my Dad." pause, "Cool see you then."

Jillian hung up the phone and did a little happy dance, just a small one though, and only because no one was around. Well except Jeff. "Yes Jeff, He is Scottish." Jillian says with a laugh as she goes to jump in the shower.