Asa pulls up to the theater, and gives Elle a serious look. "This is your Priscus and the Prince's Seneschal, so please... behave?"

I've been a good girl all night. She frowns.

"Ok," Asa nods. Not *all* night. Parking the car, he opens the door for Ellle and they head in. Asa scans the faces for Kalos or Twist.

She thanks him for opening the door, her top a bit more unbuttoned than it was a while ago. She walks at his side, just a few inches behind him.

Twist felt the approach of fellow kindred but didn’t turn from her conversation with the young bartender. Despite the fact that he was around 30 years and she looked no older than 23, it was hard to think of him as her elder. She had been around for more than half a century…this man was a child to her. Finishing her statement to him she finally turns, her eyes immediately seeking out the source that had her insides roiling.

Elle's eyes light at the sight of the other lovely woman.

She recognizes Asa and begins to walk toward him, noting as she does that the predator she is feeling is not him. She looks past him to the woman

*Bella* she thinks as she approaches, taking in her beauty.

"Greetings oh Senechal...Elle Moraine" she purrs.

"Twist," Asa emphasizes the name, "Can we speak privately?"

Elle winces, having forgotten herself, quite taken by the other woman.

Twist's eyebrows raise slightly at the girl's purr and glances to Asa, "Yes- I do believe that would be a good idea. Follow me."

She shoots a sharp look at the bartender who had followed Twist and was now staring openmouthed at Elle. Blushing to his roots he ducked his head and buried himself in his work. Twist lead the two through the back hallways of the theater to her meeting room.

Elle casts him a glance and then locks her gaze back on Twist, looking as agile as a panther as she slinks along behind her.

After he closes the door, Asa says, "Priscus," emphasizing the title, now that they have privacy. "This is Elle Moraine, newly arrived."

He had told Elle that Twist was her Priscus, but wasn't sure that she remembered, and this also let Twist know she was family.

Twist can feel the girl behind her, her presence almost a weight against her back. She wasn't one to bet but she would bet that this one was hers.

"Thank you for the introduction Asa..."
she murmurs, remaining standing but sliding off her coat so her tight clothes that accentuate every luscious curve are visible

A small smile tilted up Twist's lips at his words- *I was right*

Twist gives Elle the once over she knows she is craving, letting her approval fill her eyes before turning and motioning for them to have a seat in one of the many seats scattered around the room.

"Please- make yourself comfortable."
Twist takes her own advice and sits.

She sprawls delectably in a chair, looking terribly alluring and inviting. "Is there *any* way I can serve you Madame Priscus?" she purrs.

Asa tried not to sigh. Two such beautiful women, and both Daeva. It was almost intoxicating, and it took all of his self control to calmly take a seat.

"I would be happy to offer you any of my services..."
Elle murmurs, eyes glowing, seeming to drink the other woman in with her gaze.

Twist wants to laugh with pure joy at Elle's words. It had been a while since she had a such a pure succubus around her...she had almost forgotten what some of the truly talented Daeva could do. Playing with the emotion of love and desiree until they strangled you.

Smiling wickidly at Elle she leaned forward toward her, letting her body relax so that it seemed she flowed through the motions. "Oh Elle- I am sure that there will be many ways for you to serve me."

Elle's eyes almost flutter closed with desire, the wicked creature half moaning the closer Twist gets. "Just say the word...."

Asa mentally pictures Ishani ripping the Nosferatus head off in the sewers.

Twist lets out a low laugh and leans forward to trace a single finger down Elle's throat, "But I am so enjoying the look on your face Elle" she drawls, "Why would I end my pleasure?"

Her purr gets deeper, a shiver going down her spine, her hands clench the edge of the desk, the girl restraining herself from simply pinning Twist to the desk and having her way with the Priscus.

Whatever you desire Priscus...It would be my pleasure to serve....

With all of his willpower, Asa stands up and slips out of the room.

That was not the best idea I've ever had.

Elle barely notices Asa leave, her gaze completely locked on Twist.

The sudden movement of Asa drew Twist's eye and she had a flash of regret for putting him in such a position. But it was only a flash and then she turned back to Elle.

Twist leaned back and studied the girl. While she was more than amiable to playing her game, she did need some information first. But she didn't want to ruin the atmosphere.

"Let's start with talking...do you have a covenant?" She lilted the words just enough to give them a subtle undercurrent, making 'talking' sound like an intimate teaser game.

No...No covenant... she murmurs, close enough that their lips nearly brush when she speaks, a hand creeping across the desk, nearly reaching for the other woman.

Twist chuckled and her own hand snagged Elle's reaching hand, pinning it against the desk. Until she gave the word, she was still calling shots- both in questioning and in making the moves.

"Where do you come from, Elle?" Twist didn't lean away from Elle's approach, and her words tickled against the other kindred's skin.

Elle groans almost desperately, loving the iron strong grip pinning her hand.

"I was Embraced here but my sire took me out of the city to his home... I just came back to get away from him..."

Twist didn't relinquish her grip as she thought about Elle's words. She would have to remember that Elle was embraced in the city should random embraces begin popping up in the future. But that was a future issue...not one to deal with right now.

"Now Elle...there are rules to living here. You are going to be a good girl and learn them and obey them aren't you?" Twist applied a hint of pressure to Elle's hand at the end of her statement. Because, despite the fact that it was phrased like one, it most definitely was not up for debate.

Mmmmm.Please....Yes...I will learn them...If you will teach me....I promise to be a very very good girl....Unless you ask me otherwise... she whimpers with desire, totally out of her mind.

Twist let out another laugh and with the barest movement layed a chaste kiss on Elle's lips. Before she could react to it though she pulled back, suddenly releasing her hold.

"Follow me and let us begin your teaching then" she chuckled as she moved to the door. Waiting just long enough to make sure that Elle was following she lead her on a merry chase through the now deserted theater hallways- pausing every once and a while to let the girl catch up, rewarding her with a look or a kiss or a touch. When they finally stopped at one of the prop rooms, Twist began 'teaching'. One new lesson in City Laws followed by one review of what it meant to be Daeva...

Elle's Daeva soul revels in the pleasure of having someone to spend the night with, sick of her empty Haven and the junkie trash she has been dealing with.

Elle's eyes go languid and dark and...hungry...

She darts after the Senechal, purring the whole way, kisses getting more and more desperate and deep as they run down the halls, until they reach some inner sanctum....a room for lessons...