Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa picked Elle up and headed to Maze's old residence.

He turned to Elle and told her, quite seriously, "The Sheriff is meeting us there with more backup. Please don't make any jokes or 'teasing' in front of her, or we will no longer be friends. OK?"

She smiles slyly, wondering what the sheriff must mean to him that she isnt allowed to play.

Will you take me to see Twist again if I'm a good girl? she asks with that wickedly seductive smile.

Ishani pulls up to what is left of the old mansion and gets out of the car. She motions for her two companions to follow.

She looks up to see Asa and the girl she'd heard about standing there. Walking up to Asa, she slides her arm around his waist and gives him a hug, then kisses him.

"Missed you." She says softly, then steps back.

She turns and looks at the wreckage of what used to be a huge mansion, but is now only a burned out husk of rubble that no one has taken the time to finish cleaning up.

Giving Asa her attention again, she asks "So, what compartment are you talking about here?"

Elle walks behind him.

Ah...Thats why I'm not allowed to talk naughty...Ah well...I have moved on to bigger and better things...

She nods to the Sheriff, staying pleasantly quiet and staring at the hulking mess.

"I just saw a head duck back, in the window. If anything this place is definately occupied. So how do we want to go about persecuting this? they obviously know were here, if my eyes weren't playing tricks on me."

O-Yama says, not drawing his blades yet, but resting his hand on the obfuscated hilt of his katana. He looks at Ishani, figuring that as the Sheriff she of all people would be calling the shots. His eye is also caught by Elle. Daiben, that is one nice piece of ketsunoana, I'm gonna have to try and get more aquainted with her in the future. He thinks as he sees her gorgeous body. Then with practised ease, he slips back into the warrior mentality, his dead muscles tightening in readiness for whatever was going to happen next.

Marius got out of the car with the others and greeted the already present kindred. When his eyes fell on Elle his awe almost activated, as it normally did in such situations. He gave her a warm and seductive smile as he approached, looking deep into her beautiful immortal eyes.
    "Good evening," he kept his eyes locked on her the longest, then turned to Asa as well, finishing the sentence, "you two."
    For some reason he was a bit surprised at the affection Ishani showed towards Asa; though he always was when a Ventrue showed off with a woman.
    "What can you tell us about the situation, and how should we proceed?"
    He was already drawing up plans of his own, given the situation presented here. This wasn't his first bloodhunt, and not likely his last.

Elle grants each of the newcomers one of 'those' smiles. She watches the hulking wreck of a building for any sign of something of interest.

Ishani watches O-yama with a frown.

"This will not be a repeat of what happened last time, O-Yama. You move when I give the go, not before."

She looks at Asa. "How do we get in? O-Yama is right, I saw the movement too. He is in there. I do not know a lot of our former Prefect, but what I do know is deadly. The man can fight well, and he can take a hit. I have seen him in the pit. He is fast, agile, and strong. So, be on your guard."

Asa smiled and nodded at Ishani's display of affection, and a rush of delight at what had caused it. Not Elle, per se, but the situation.

He noticed Marius with a bit of curiosity. The man had asked for direction in his study a short time ago, and he had suggested it... yet here he was. What do the Kine call that? Ah, yes... a 'flake'. Perhaps he wasn't ready to return to the Ordo quite yet after his chat with the Rampant Dragon.

As he began to lay out the blueprint, he noticed the movement as well, and hastily put them back in the car and popped his trunk. As he pulled out a GRU ballistic knife and strapped it on his belt, he explained.

"There's a hidden level under the basement. We should find a switch on the northwest wall to access it." Nodding understanding to her warning, he let the Blood fill him, augmenting his body's resistance to damage.

Ishani goes to her trunk and pulls out her sword, which she straps around her waist. She also grabs her throwing knives and a small hand gun. Granted, the gun would not do much, but it might be difficult to pull mind tricks if the asshole has a bullet rattling around in his brain.

She walks back to the rest of the group and gives a nod.

"All right Asa, you tell me where I am going. I will go first. You all can decide the dying order after that."

She starts to head for the hole where she knew the basement to be.

Asa watched Ishani prepare, and felt less silly for wondering earlier if his contact could get him some sort of armor. Apparently that wasn't being overly prepared.

He folded the blueprint into a manageable size with the relevant room and wiring diagram on top, and followed her, letting the others sort themselves out.

Elle pulls her two Sig Sauers out of her thigh holsters, checking her extra clips that are along her lower back, and flicking off the safety on both of them.

Ready. she gives a wicked grin, following after them, having noticed the person darting down to the basement level, her blood singing for Justice in the bloodhunt.

O-Yama de-obfuscated his katana and wakizashi, and pulled them out of their respective sheaths slightly making sure that they slid free with little effort. He was ready, and he would wait for Ishani to give the word before moving in to attack.

He followed after Ishani, essentially putting himself as second in the line to enter.

Marius prepared himself like the rest, letting his blood strengthen him for what was to come, then followed the others towards the basement.

Ishani jumps down into the hole and moves aside, waiting for the others to follow her. She tries to look around with the small amount of light there is and heads for the northwest wall.

Elle follows suit, hopping down beside the other woman, guns out and ready.

Asa jumped down, turning on his flashlight. Looking at the blueprint and trying to gauge distances, he started examining the wall where he thought it corresponded to the diagram.

O-Yama jumps in as well, drawing his katana after he lands, and calling upon his blood to make himself stronger.

Marius follows the others, hoping that they knew the layout well enough.
    After they had moved into the building a bit his senses heightened: his eyes cut through the darkness noting every detail, his nose caught the faintest smells, and his ears picked up the noise of the city in the far distance.

He motioned for everyone to stop moving for a moment, so that he could better focus on his senses, and perhaps get wind of their quarry.

There was nothing however, just the creaking of the old floor boards and the cars passing outside. Ever so slightly frustrated he shook his head to the others, waiting to see if perhaps anyone else could catch a scent or a sound from their target.

As the group moves around the basement of the burned out, exploded house, the debris had the look of being picked through. Foot prints all over the dusty concrete floor. Asa finds the wall he is looking for. Nothing really hiding the switch plate set in the wall.

"Found it," Asa said. He consulted the diagram again and pointed to the wall that Antoinette had indicated. "There should be a... peek-a-boo door there that slides open."

Ishani nods and turns to the others.

"Ok, this is the way we are going to do this. I doubt the door is big enough for more then one person to go through at a time. So, I am going to go in low, Elle is going to come in high. Guns will be in the front. If anything moves, shoot it. Then, either he will be having difficulties, or he'll try to rush out of the room. Either way, you three be at the ready to defend yourselves and keep him down here. Everyone good?"

Elle nods, briefly tying back her long dark hair so it wont get in the way if things get ugly.

O-Yama nods, ready and willing to execute Ishani's plan. Happy to have a chance to fight once again.

Asa nodded, putting the bulky blueprint down on the floor and drawing his knife. He waited by the switch while the others got into position.

"Sounds good. I'm ready." Marius said calmly, almost to the point of indifference. If the guy had the ability of the blood to heighten his senses, then he knew their plan now... But it didn't matter, he had spared with a Werewolf a few moons back and could've torn her to shreds had he been serious.

Ishani nods once, then reaches her arm up and hit's the panel to open the door. As soon as she does, she ducks low and aims her gun, ready to fire.

Elle follows right behind her, guns high as instructed.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

~NARRATION~

The door opens when the trigger is pushed and the darkness seems to well out from within....the shadow of the entry even darker then the surronding area....

Marius hung back a few feet bringing, up the rear, in case the target would try to make a run for it.

The group of you make it down the concrete stairs and into the room that is not larger then a 12foot by 8foot room, dirt floor. You all notice the large pile of dirt that mounds about a foot square off the floor.

Ishani moves a little further in, keeping her gun low, to make room for the boys behind her.

She makes a motion with her head, indicating they should come through the door.

While everyone is paying attention to the pile of dirt on the ground Gabrial dropped from the ceiling and landed on O-Yama...Driving two blades deep into O-Yama.

O-Yama 4L

Ishani turns and shoots. She knows the gun will not do a whole lot of damage but she is hoping the impact of the bullets will drive him off of O-Yama.

2 successes

Gabrial leaps off of O-Yama and looks deep into Marcus' and plants the seed that the Sheriff is plotting against him, he turns and looks back at the remaing Kindred waiting.

Marius had been trained to suppress these kind of mental attacks, but this was something he had never encountered before. The clarity of this fact wouldn't come until later though.

For now he was certain the Sheriff was out to get him. In mid attack he spun around and ran for the door, looking over his shoulder to see if the Sheriff was after him already.

O-Yama realised the katana was too long to use effectively in such close quaters and drew his wakizashi, he lunged forward and slashed at Gabriel as he drew the shorter sword, the technique known as the Iajutsu.
    1 Success

Elle sees one of them bolt. GOD.

She keeps her eyes as down as much as she can, staying behind the bastard and trying not to allow him to make eye contact. Aiming her Sig at the back of his head and shooting.
    2 Successes

Asa focused on Gabriel, shocked at how quickly and effectively he attacked O-Yama. If he had a heart, it would be pounding.

Darting in, he heard vaguely heard gunfire and caught Gabriel as he was looking at something past Asa. He stabbed at him, knife held in a reverse grip, and felt the satisfying resistance of Marcus' body against the blade.

Well, shit. Looks like I learned something after all.
    4 Successes

Ishani drops the gun and pulls her knives. She was done playing nice with this bastard. He was going down and that was the end of it.
    2 Sucesses

Gabrial Grins at the Sheriff as she enters the Fray, but his target is still the man with the swords, dropping low he comes upswiftly inside the mans guard.....

8 successes

O-Yama falls to the ground and Gabrial looks back at the other three

"Who's next?"

Marius was still running, and was almost out of the building and back at the car when he felt the compulsion and paranoia slowly subside.

Holy shit.

Asa watched Gabriel gut O-Yama and felt a surge of fear. He knew that he couldn't take a hit like that. If it weren't for Ishani, he'd probably fall back on the adage that discretion was the better part of valor... and run.

If this is what Karsh calls 'moderate skill and ability', I don't even want to know what he thinks of me.

The thoughts flashed through his mind as Gabriel started turning, and spoke.

Asa caught his eye.

"Drop the knives!"

There were probably a lot of better things he could have said, but that was the first that came to mind.
    4 Successes

Gabrial Drops the Knife while looking at Asa, the smile plastered all over his face.

Elle doesnt wait for the fucker to make eye contact with her.

Shit this guy is strong.

She blasts him point blank in the head.
    4 Successes

Gabrial looks at the man who told him to drop the Kinfe and sets the idea that the Sheriff is out for his blood as well.

Ishani lets out a low growl, something that one might expect from Hound Davis. She lunges in for another strike.
    2 Successes

Asa looks from Gabriel to Ishani with a look of fear and takes off running.

Elle groans as now Asa bolts like a dog with his tail between his legs, huh not so brave after all...

She aims again, another heavy .45 slug ripping into him.
    2 Successes

Marius finally managed to stop himself, shaking with anger. He hadn't been this humiliated since that time at the club.
    He felt that he couldn't go back in there, but they might need him.
    Damn it.
    He ran back towards the house with celerity, trying to figure out what to do. He just couldn't bring himself to go back in... but he was pretty sure his beast didn't share this sentiment.

Gabrial lurches forward and instills fear of the Sheriff so deeply into Elle's mind that she flees the scene as fast as she can, home is the only safe place, locked away where only Gabrial can come and save her.

Ishani activates her Blood Wrath and feels the righteous power of Yama surge through her. She drops the knife and turns to face Gabriel.

"Gabriel Marcus, I find you guilty of murder and breaching our laws! Punishment is death!"

She screams this as her fist comes slamming into him, shattering bone and tearing muscle.
    4 Successes

Gabrial sudders and looks at her gasping for a moment and reaching for her before he falls to the ground and doesn't move any more.

"Sonofabitch!" Ishani yells as she shakes her hand. The asshole has a hard stomach. No matter, he is down now.

She grabs him and lifts him over her shoulder. Carefully, she crawls out of the sub basement and then out of the basement, carrying him. As soon as she drags her butt out of the hole, she looks around for a nice shaft of wood. Finding Marius standing there, she ignores him for the moment and finally finds a nice size wooden dowel. She takes one of her knives out and creates a point, then turns and shoves the stake into the unconscious Gabriel.

"Prick. I could have been having a nice quiet evening," she says, talking to herself, "but no. You had to go around cutting up little women and making my job harder. I hope Twist fries your ass."

She turns to ask Marius for help with O-Yama, but he is no where in sight.

Great. Just fucking great. And I have no idea what Gabriel did to them. Dammit!

She picks up Gabriel once again and dumps him in the trunk. Then, she goes back in for O-Yama. After wrestling with his lifeless body for what seems like an hour, she finally places him in the backseat of her car. Then, she gets in and heads for Twist's theater.

She makes sure to follow the speed limit and road laws. No need to get pulled over with two bodies in her car.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Closed Thread