Asa pulled up to Ballo Della Notte in his DB9, and parked his car in the back. Grabbing his Zero Halliburton briefcase, he made his way inside.

Inside the theater the crowd for the evening show has already started to gather and Asa walked into a the warmth of kine and hum of conversation. He had to wait in line for a few moments to reach on of the staff bartenders scattered around the room, but once there he simply asked for Kalos.

The bartender muttered some words in a small mic attached to his collar and asked Asa to wait for a few moments. Eventually Kalos could be seen making his way through the crowds. A few people stopped him to ask something- obviously they were regulars to the show and knew him, but he eventually made it to Asa.

"Good evening Asa, what can I do for you tonight?"

"Good evening, Kalos. She agreed to see me," Asa answered, "as I need to show her something. Hopefully she can shed some light on it, or point me in the direction of someone who can." Looking around at the kine, he smiled. "I'm glad the other night hasn't kept anyone from appreciating the finer things."

We should have a 'date night.' Not here, though.

"Right this way- I will take you to her." He began to lead the way through the crowd.

"Yes- everyone is very glad that life as it is, can continue. I have personally found though that when such occurrences happen, that for many the best way to deal with them is to throw yourself back into your routine." His voice was calm, almost too calm to Asa's ears. A routine phrase, meant to appease a person and discourage further queries on the matter.

"Ah- here we are."

At this point, Asa would realize that Kalos had not lead him through a labyrinth of corridors to either Twist's office or her meeting room, but rather had lead him on a fairly straight journey to one of the theater boxes. Kalos repeated the motions of the bartender- speaking softly into a mic and after a second opened the door for Asa. After Asa walked through, the door softly closed and Asa was left alone in the box, save for the figure sitting in one of the few seats.

She sat facing away from him, apparently focused on watching the set up of the band below.

"Priscus- please come in and make yourself comfortable."

Twist was dressed in black slacks and a black jacket. Her blouse was such a deep red that the only thing saving it from being called black was that the jacket proved a color contrast. Her hair was pulled up into a neat bun. A small mask rested on her face, solid black save for a few red embellishments.

Asa's first reaction upon seeing the mask was one of suprise, then concern. He considered asking her if it were wise to perform, considering they knew where to find her... and weren't afraid to be overt. Or even if it were wise to stay here. Perhaps Kalos had been repeating her response to that lost argument.

Asa sat down beside her, speaking softly as he quietly opened the briefcase, "Thank you for your time, Seneschal. I'd also like to thank you for your encouraging words about my theme, and regret we didn't have a chance to speak at the party."

He turned the briefcase towards her. In it were a set of chain mail gloves he had Nicky pick up from a SCUBA shop, two sets of forceps, and a large silver cigar case.

"We recovered this... sample... from the Scotts' residence. Inside this case is a flowered thorn, much like the one that attacked me at...," he paused, looking for something suitably impersonal, "the Circle of Creation. This is a different plant than that, though, but with the same properties. I was hoping you had some knowledge that might be useful, or know of someone that might."

As Asa sat and began to talk, Twist turned her attention away from the band below and answered him as he opened the case and moved it to show her.

"Your welcome- on both accounts. You seemed preoccupied with other admirers at the party. And I thought I would let you and Ishani enjoy the evening without my intrusions."

She eyed the cigar case, her curiosity edging her on to open the case and look at the thorn. She refrained though, her hands remaining in her lap.

"A different plant? Two species with the same abilities- that is disturbing. Have you talked to Jason about it? Or Heirophant Paresh? The Crone have a large number of dealings with plants."

She leaned back in her chair, thinking for a moment. Her sire had been Crone- a very passionate Crone at that. She would have given Nicolo a run for his money on faith in their chosen covenant. Unfortunately, her Lady was gone so Twist couldn't simply call her and ask. But...Twist tried to recall anything from what she had seen of the plant pieces that her Lady had worked on.

Asa shook his head and gave her a curious look. "Andrews? Or Stanton? I wasn't aware that either of them had knowledge that might be useful. I'm also woefully ignorant about the interests of the Circle, but thank you for that bit... I shall definitely have to see the Hierophant." He waited as she seemed to be lost in thought, and quietly closed the briefcase.

Twist blinked, coming back from her thoughts. They had lead to a large number of memories, some good, some bad, but none of them useful to the situation at hand.

"Jason Andrews. The Daeva. He is a perfumer and as such has a very good knowledge of plants. He also knows of a group of acolytes on the" she paused, thinking, "- East coast of the United States that dabbled with plants that consumed vitae. And not all crone deal with plants- but some. Paresh may not know anything, but it is worth a shot at least."

Asa nodded, and stood after getting the contact information. "Then that's who I'll speak to next, and then the Hierophant. Thank you again for seeing me."

He went to the door to leave, and then paused. It still bothered him that there had been two attacks made here.

"Lady Twist, if you decide your... routine... becomes unsafe, please let me know and I'll have suites prepared at The Clare for you and your staff."

He wasn't entirely comfortable speaking about his association with The Clare, but she probably already knew, especially now that Ishani had moved in.

Closing the door softly behind him, he left.

Twts nodded at his thanks, she was about to return her attention to the band but his voice stopped her. She turned to look at him as he spoke.

"Thank you Asa- I appreciate the offer. Should I feel as though my home is indeed under threat I will work to rectify the situation."
She let a warm smile cross her face at his offer. It actually reached her eyes and seemed to lighten the mood of the small room.

"Good luck with your search. Please let me know if you find anything." She commented as he left. The smile stayed on her face as she did return to her observations. By now the theater doors had been opened and the hum of kine moving to their seats began to fill the theater.

*Tonight Kalos's pain ends and he has Asa's kindness to thank for it* she decided as she watched.