Asa looked at the Seneschal, after the illusion was complete. It had been effected slowly, as it would also be for the Prince. It was almost finished, but he had wanted Twist to see it with time left to change it if it were too shocking. Pointing towards the reception area, he spoke, "There will be staff on hand in case anyone has... problems. There," pointing along a wall, "is where the Prince could observe arrivals, if he desired." Asa stopped speaking, waiting for a reaction.

~

Twist was glad for the slow warm up to the final effect, as it was she only had a soft murmer from her beast about the illusion but she was able to quell it without even focusing. She heard Asa talking about details- staff, places for the Prince...but she was a bit preoccupied with the sight to really give any acknowledgement that she was listening. The effect was amazing- it was like her idea with the stained glass and lcd lights only amplified.

"This is absolutely wonderful Asa."
She finally said after a moment. She knew it wasn't real but illusions are wonderful things as is the imagination...and she could pretend. Taking a deep breath she turned back to face him- focusing on what he was saying. "It is a mild gamble of course. Many will not appreciate your humor. Some though I think may thank you- if you don't get killed by them." She smiled- "I personally love it though."

~

Asa watched the Seneschal carefully. After the faux pas at the Grindhouse, he was unsure where he stood with her. He knew she was a Daeva though, and an artist... and from what Karsh said, just as likely to stab him as anything else over a grievance.

Nodding at her words, he saw she understood the intent. Although her words were less encouraging than he had hoped, they were not as discouraging as they could have been. He was glad to see that it was appreciated, though.

"Thank you," he said to the compliment. "And, yes," he agreed, "It is risky. Perhaps that's why it wasn't on the list of previous party themes," he said with a smile. "I do appreciate your taking the time to see it. I also appreciate your candor... and your reaction."

~

Twist gave a brief nod at his thanks. "It was my pleasure."