Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Wedding Talk & Fighting Fit

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri cannot actually remember ever coming to Glissade since the dancing competition, the night she threw inhibition to the wind, and used Rick as a prop, which was fun. Scared? Of course she was but that would never stop her.

Now, however, was the time for serious talk.....over a bottle of wine and some chips.

Okay, maybe not that serious.

Wearing a pair of hot pink gym pants and Sac Kings tee, Terri entered Glissade, a carrier bag in hand. She wasn't sure if Neil had a class or not tonight, and so, kept quiet.

Okay, maybe not that quiet.

"Heeelllooo?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

PRE

Rust stares in horror as Terri's red tail dissappears into Nightfall's Dojo.
    But it said Dance Studio on the Sign?

As if the confusion over Nightfall's business was not enough.
    There would be a witness. This was already becoming frustrating, Rust slipped the key back in the ignition, ready to leave.

Then pulles it out, swallows his pride, and exits his truck.

He steps in behind Terri, expression neutral. HIs posture looking rather deffensive. "Is he here?" Rust asks softly.

His gaze falls on every entrance or exit, as if expecting Nightfall, or even Al-adin(you never know with Al) to appear ninja like to humiliate the Summer king for standing in a dance studio.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

There is the long rumble of feet coming down stairs before Nightfall appears. He's wearing jeans, and a t-shirt that boldy says:
    Fencers Recover In Seconds

"Hey, what's up?" he asks with a grin.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri looks over her shoulder, surprised at the voice.

"Hey Rust," she says, smiling. "You look lost?" When she hears Neil, Terri simply shrugs to the Summer King. "Guess so."

Leaving Rust at the door, she bounds over to Neil, throwing arms around him and giving him a hug before breaking, still smiling. "Not a lot. Just wanted to see you both. Is Alice around? I've brought goodies," she admits, holding aloft the bag.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

PRE

Rust shrugs when it is suggested he is lost.

He realizes should be smiling, and does so. His hands drifting toward his pockets. "Hey there." Rust offers back to Neil. It looked alot like Rust was intruding on Terri's plans. Maybe it would better if Rust stepped out and left quietly?

For moment Rust considers just walking out without further word. "Sir, um. Neil. I see your busy. I have something ask of you, nothing pressing. Maybe over lunch latter this week?" Rust's ears perk up in hope that he isn't turned down. His mantle seems to jolt down his back and Rust holds himself straighter and taller in response. "My treat of course."

Do Summer Kings act like embarrassed children? Rust did not think so.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey Terri! Good to see ya." Alice called out happily as she rounded the corner into the room. The elemental never got to socialize as often as she would like and was always glad when the few friends she visited.

"Oooo, goodies? I like goodies. What did ya bring?" She asked her curiosity peaked.

Description

PRE

"Alice!"

Terri rushes over to Alice and gives the Spring Queen a big hug, perhaps bigger than Nightfall, because, well, she was the Maid of Honour. Breaking away, she opens the goodie bag.

"Well, we have a bottle of red, nothing expensive, I'm afraid, and also some chips and dip. Thought we could, you know, talk." And with that final word, she gave a nod towards Alice's finger.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Alice, help, I'm being molested!" Neil yelled out as Terri hugged him.

As Terri moved on to Alice, he regarded the Lion of Summer curiously.

"Hello... King Mane,"
    he said, bowing, but still confused at them showing up... together?

"Of course," he answered, shrugging. "Just... uh, call?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice laughed heartily at Nightfall's distress. "But I thought you liked being molested," she jokingly answered.

Alice returned Terri's hug with equal enthusiasm and surprised recognition dawned on her face as the other woman informed her of the reason she was visiting. Alice had so many things she was worrying about lately that her up coming wedding seemed like it was never going to happen. The elemental was grateful for assistance from her friend.

"Oh!" she exclaimed while looking down at the ring Terri was pointing out. "We still haven't done any planning! We've got a lot to do."

PRE

Rust watches the back forth with rapt attention.
    Must be nice.
    Rust nods, at the bow? Why is Neil bowing? "Yeah. I'll call then." Slowly things coalesce and Rust's eyes go big as he looks between Alice and Neil.

"What's this about planning?" Rust asks, his expression amused. Ring on a finger, Terri acting all lovey, planning?

"I see, Now I'm sure I'm interrupting. Have a good one. Congratulations." Rust steps backyard, turning to leave,

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread