Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Nightfall.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
3 10
Freehold OPINIONS

PRE

Rust:

Public 3
    A Man of great Honor

Private 3
    He didn't leave the fool bleeding. That's all I ask.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri Nutkins

Public 3: You want someone who will put the freehold first and foremost? Look no further.

Private 4: A good friend. I wish him and Alice nothing but the best.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia

Public 4

Nightfall has always been a defender of the Freehold since I came to Sacramento. He also will not stand by and watch people be talked poorly of behind their backs. He is truly a gentleman.

Private 3

He doesn't seem to like me much, though, which could be problematic if I want to ask for lessons in hand-to-hand combat. It probably doesn't help things that I missed the Winter Festival...

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Public 5
    Nightfall is the most awesome person ever. Totally awesome.

Private 5
    Same.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Juno Mantiserra:

Public 4: He has the Freehold's best interests at heart.

Private 4: He's all right....I really don't understand the optimism though. Still, he and Alice are a good match and I hope that things go well for them in their future together.

S
    Spartan

Spartan

Public and Private 3: My Opinion has not changed.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice White

Public 4

He is a very honorable and complicated man. He cares deeply for the freehold, has shown this through his actions, and champions a cause that we all need to be reminded of.

Private 5

He is a wonderful man if you spend the time to get to know him. I love him with all my heart and I honestly don't know where I would be without him.

L

Public: 3
    He's one of the few that's proven the Freehold can always count on him when it's in need.

Private: 3
    Same as above.

Player of the Month

Public and Private 3: I was impressed by his actions during the Winter Festival. Very impressed.

Player of the Month

Remains 3

Closed Thread