Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 3

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    L

Tur, ground both neutral and sacrosanct by werewolves everywhere. And one could be found almost anywhere the Uratha were able to boast a significant population. And the avenues to reach it were often marked. It was rarely too difficult for new arrivals to find them. Sacramento was no different, and the local packs knew that they could often meet the newcomers here. It was always interesting to see who'd show up.

Same general rules as last time. One representative for each Pack, and try to stay focused on recruiting and such as opposed to discussing the plot and such.

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Mike let out a sigh of relief as he came upon the local Tur. The size of the city was unnerving and to finally gaze upon something familiar was a breath of fresh air. As he begins to look around Mikes takes it all in trying to map it all out in his head, stopping himself he focuses on his original reason for coming to the Tur.

Shaking his head he refocuses on locating local Uratha, getting information and maybe, if he is lucky, finding a pack. Scratching his bearded chin Mike grumbles under his breath as he begins to look around.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked into the Tur grounds. She was on her way to see if anyone had left any response to Matthew's note. As she made her way to the picnic table she noticed the new arrival. "Better say hello," Sally thought

Sally stood on the bench of the picnic table and waved to the newcomer and then gestured for him to join her.
    She then sat on the bench with a welcoming smile.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Lost in his thoughts as he takes in his surroundings, it takes Mike a moment to notice the woman on the bench. Usually he would be upset at his own lack of awareness but for now he is just glad to have stumbled across someone so soon.

With a broad smile he approaches the women stopping a few feet away from her. Mike seems pretty average, about 5'9" and slender build. Even his clothes, a plain long sleeved green shirt and a pair of black jeans, don't seem to stand out much.

Mike hesitates for a moment, he was always awkward at greetings but he needed to make a good impression. He smiles again as he speaks.

"I have to say, it's good to see a friendly face. I'm Mike Kelister"

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally does not break her smile, "Hello Mike, Sally Romanov. Welcome Love. Are you looking for some of the People or are you just passing through?" Her Grecian lilt shows confidence and warmth as she looks into the eyes of the Irraka and takes measure of the man.

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Mike nods and meets her gaze as he replies. "Yes, I'm looking for some of the People. I'm thinking of making this my new home." He looks around for a moment before returning his gaze to Sally "I was hoping to be of use to the People of this area."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent entered the Tur with a good ol' smile on his face, a smoke dangling from his lips and his trusty camera in hand. He had the intention of doing a piece on New Year resolutions and why they were such a bad ide but had been a little lazy in actually getting his ass in gear.

Spotting Sally and Mike, he lowers the camera and heads over, knocking away some of the ash from his cigarette with a finger.

"Hey Sally, long time. Hope you're well." He looks to Mike. "Hi, Vincent Bailey, a pleasure," the Iron Master says, offering a hand.

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Mike turns to greet Vincent shaking Vincents extended hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Mike Kelister." Mike folds his arms across his chest as he takes in the two standing before him. As the guest he decides to let these to take the lead and do things their way, at least for now.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Hello Vincent. It is, as always, a pleasure." Sally says as she extends her hand for a shake. Sally watches as the combined Primal Urge of the three Uratha seemed to clear out the herd. Sally looked to Mike and spoke softly, "Vincent is a Member of the pack called The Sworn. I apologize Vincent but with your pack's shake up I am unsure if you are Omega or Beta now." Sally says with honest apology in her voice.

"I am called Faithkeeper, I am Beta of the Shadow Seekers. I am Ithaeur of the Farsil Luhal"

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent holds up a hand, smiling.

"No apology needed," he offers, "Luna knows, I get confused these days the amount of strays we tend to lose. Can't keep up, I suppose. Actually, I'm now The Sworn's Beta, Cahalith, and go by the deed name of Last Laugh." Vincent grimaces slightly as he says it. "I prefer Vinny though. So, Mike, new to the area?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread