Asa arrived at The Lily, having had Nika call ahead to reserve one of the private column 'rooms' with one way glass. He was dressed casually, a simple but tasteful button down with a blazer; no more attention-getting than any other patron's dress.

As he made his way over to the room, he looked for Katrina, to motion for her to join him.

Katrina is wearing a smart business suit, nothing designer most likely something she picked up off the rack for $100. As Asa walks in she is circulating the room speaking to a few of the customers.

As Asa enters she notices him and then the motion for her to join him. Excusing herself from the patrons she makes her way to him via the bar and having a quick word with one of the more senior bar staff. "I am going into a meeting, unless something major comes up please don't disturb me."

She makes her way over to Asa and heads into the room with him. "Good evening Sir, I hope your evening is going well." She waits for him to take a seat and offer her one.

Asa holds the door open and gestures for her to sit, closing the door and taking a seat after her. He takes a few moments to watch the silent show of the club's goings-on through the one-way glass, nodding absentmindedly.

"It is, thank you. I hope the same can be said for you? Are you enjoying it here? Nika tells me things are running smoothly,"
he said, returning his attention to Katrina.

"They are thank you. It is a wonderful city you have here your Majesty. I made the right choice coming here." She smiles at him. "Things are running smoothly, Nika has been a great help and I have enjoyed her company and now I get to enjoy yours. I have to say you have a very good employee there." It was not like Katrina had to give her a good reference, Asa was a smart man and undoubtedly knew how good she was.

Listening, Asa nodded. He had been grooming Nika for some time now, and the only thing that stopped him from Embracing the ghoul was that, frankly, he wasn't ready for Childer yet. He didn't feel the urge to 'procreate', nor the urge to wetnurse.

Maybe in another sixty or seventy years.

"She has been adequate,"
he admitted, neither wanting to over-value a Kine or reveal that he might have long-term plans for the ghoul. "I'm glad she's made your transition here as painless as possible."

There were a few moments of silence as Asa studied Katrina, deciding whether or not to continue; for all intents and purposes, she seemed satisfied.

"Just out of curiosity, would you have any interest in managing a... different... venue?"

"Ahh, so I was correct in thinking that the club king of Sacramento had purchased a strip club." She grins. "If that is the venue you are referring to? If it remains a Strip club I would certainly be interested in managing it. If its not the Strip club you are referring to then I am all ears." She spoke to Asa as one would talk to a friend, the overall tone was still polite but somehow slightly less formal.

Asa arched an eyebrow, slightly surprised. Surprised that she was up-to-date on current business affairs, had made the correct assumption, and was interested in that environment over The Lily.

"Indeed,"
he nodded. "Club Ember is what I was referring to."

"We've discovered a good portion of the top employees are either Russian or Eastern European -- obviously you have an advantage in being able to manage them; both being able to speak to them natively as well as being 'one of their own', as it were,"
he continued.

"Why would you prefer that over this?"
Asa asked, gesturing to the glass and the sea of culture behind it.

"Don't get me wrong, The Lily is great, I like it here. A strip club is a delicate environment. It is where sleaze meets class and the lines blur somewhere in the middle. However you get the odd few men that have one too many and think a strip club is a place to man handle girls and that every stripper is going to go home with them." She smiles at Asa and chuckles to herself.

"You were right last time we met, I am not just a pretty face and a manager that is more than capable of dealing with problem customers would be an asset."

"I feel I would be able to connect with the staff and patrons better than I do here. Part of the managers job is to protect the girls that work there. Meh I am making a mess of this. What I am trying to say is that my skill set would work better in a strip club, I am not saying it doesn't work here, plus being fluent in Russian certainly helps."

"So you're saying that you're skilled in areas where sleaze meets class?" Asa asked, amused and obviously teasing. He stood, offering Katrina a hand. "I think we'll give it a try, congratulations, Miss Sherbotsky."

Katrina shakes the princes hand. "I honestly appreciate the faith you have put in me. I won't let you down. Is there anything you need me to do while the club is being re-located?"

"No, thank you, Nika will handle the logistics," Asa said.

"I do have another question, now that we've settled that,"
he continued, continuing to hold her hand as he moved closer.

His other hand came up and tracked the line of her jacket's lapel, starting at her neck and coming to rest on the top button.

"Would you mind if I asked you a personal question, Miss Sherbotsky?"

"I don't mind, just I hope you understand that I see no reason to lie to you, so the answer is likely to be an honest one. Even if I think you don't want to hear it."

"Oh, I know that about you already," Asa replied, amused and a little surprised at the qualifier.

"Likewise, I would want you to understand that sometimes the distinction of being Prince can be inconvenient when searching for honesty."

"Now then, my question."

Asa leaned forward and over Katrina to whisper in her ear.

"I know you thought you would have to fuck me the last time we spoke. I want you to tell me if you wanted me to."

Katrina chuckles and looks slightly embarrassed. "There was no 'have to' about it, I am sure you hear this all the time but you are good looking, charming, sophisticated, you certainly know what you are doing and you are not a jerk like most people that are stunning. I think it phased me a bit, it was not what I had expected. To actually answer your question, yes. "

"I suppose the next question would naturally be; do I still want to? The answer to that is Yes and no. I see you as a potential friend, my attraction towards you is lust and I do not doubt that you get that all the time. However Ajax and I had a moment. I do not know if it was a shared moment but I have feelings for Ajax. I did not think it was possible to love, well in that way. I don't even know if he sees me in that way, only time will tell. If you offered it to me on a plate now I would take it, but then if something develops with Ajax I would have to stop. Moreover I would not want to risk any potential friendship I could have with you. If such a thing is possible, many Princes keep their Courts at arms length so I do not wish to push my luck there. Guess I always see it as its lonely at the top. I might be wrong. It would be a tricky situation for me to be in should anything happen with Ajax."

Asa laughed softly, again, releasing Katrina's hand and beginning to unbutton her jacket.

"Miss Sherbotsky, I told you before that I value my privacy, and I will give you the same courtesy. Likewise, I'm not asking you if you want to marry me."

Once the jacket was undone, he touched her lips and let his hand trail down her neck and chest, coming to rest on the fastening of her suit pants.

"Now ask me nicely to fuck you, because you want me to; not because I'm the Prince, and without any excuses or explanations. Or don't."
Asa smiled, enjoying the thrill of the hunt, a testament to his earlier claim of the nature of the Lords.

"Asa, please fuck me." Katrina was surprised at herself for using his first name. Forget he is the prince, tonight he is Asa Clarke. It had a ring to it, sort of like stars in their eyes but with more sex. Much more sex.

She placed a hand on his chest and looked up at him with come to bed eyes.

[banner]asa[/banner]