Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
It's my world...you are all just living in it.

A
    Anabasis

Jack left the coffee shop, frustrated with himself. What good is trying to keep track of time, if every time I do it, I lose time?Jack made his way through the shopping center to the Doubleday Bookshop, where he purchased an identical leather journal to the one he had just been writing in. “I don’t need a bag.” He said to the clerk and stuffed the book into his messenger bag.

Jack made his way out to the street and took the bus back to the Light Rail Station. He purchased a ticket from the machine on the platform for the “106”. Jack got off the Rail at Del Paso Park and decided he would take a walk on the trails through the park.

Over the next two and half hours jack slowly made his pace through the park and took as many pictures as he could along the way of the trees, greenways, people and the baseball diamonds before making his way up to Madison and his appointment at the Taste of Brazil.

The steak house is full as is it's bar area. The bar was packed young executives (suits) courting / working their way up the cooperate food chain. It was furnished very contemporary and trendy. There is a plasma tv with CNN Headline playing on it behind the bar.

You look a bit out of place, not being in suit. But no one seems to notice you at all. Ten minutes till your meeting, you glance around the room. You realize you have no idea what Mr. Ess looks like.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.