Ended
Watch

(1101) Eternal Court XI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner makes his way into the Eternal court, Flanked as always by his ever present ghoul. In her hair she wore a hairpiece with a domino mask on it. Without a word the ghoul makes her way over to the bar area. Conner walks up to the door of the Seneschal's office and knocks quietly and politely.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

A voice calls out to Conner through the door.

"Enter."

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner does just that, he enters the office, Once he steps in he closes the door behind him and bows. He stays in the bow until recognized by the Lady of the Invictus and the Seneschal of the Prince's Domain.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha was limping badly out from her office, smiling to herself. Clutching a crisp sheet of paper with neat manuscript words upon it. Her walking cane gripped under one arm as she clutches the paper carefully.

Keeping an eye and ear for activity on The Stairs , she makes her way to the Elysium's vesitbule area to post the notice up.

Other groups of Kindred are scattered in clusters of chattering activity around. A mood of steady, quiet conversation seems to prevail.

M
    artha has taken care with her appearance and is dressed very modestly in a calf length black gymslip, black school blazer, a school style satchel and straw boater hat. A neatly knotted gents standard issue red necktie; a crisp white blouse, white socks (probably kneesocks, but it's hard to tell due to the length of her tunic) peek from the hem of her gymslip - sensible black shoes round out the look. For those who can tell, she has an aroma of lavender and minty toothpaste about her...and a friendly smile.

She carefully pins the note up in a sensible place, it can now be read:

"To all Current and prospective members of the Carthian Movement:

There will be a meeting this Monday evening, beginning at 9 PM. Contact Prefect Maskelyne at (555) 867-5309 for more information."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Steven

Jillian finishes her talk with Max and makes her way over to Martha, "Hey Lady, er, Keeper. How you doing?" Jillian says as she admires the Note, and then the legs, of the keeper.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles happily at Jillian's friendly greeting...Martha notes Jillian stare at her legs...blinks bashfully and leans hard on her cane, trying a shy smile...too flustered, it seems, to study Jillian's own footwear. She replies; "Ah...ah...er...hello, Priscus Malloy! How do you do? I am very well, thank you!" she beams another bashful smile and seems sincere in her own interest in Jillian's welfare.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

K
    Kryser

Kryser heads over to two young ladies after he makes his way into the basement. One of the ladies has an innocent look about her, with her neck showing ever so slightly around her neck tie.

“That look gets me every time.” He thinks to himself.

The other young woman seems just as beautiful but more “rascal ish” in his eyes. He attempts a attractive statement to grab their attention.

“Good evening ladies. May I join you? I was hoping that either of you could indulge me in conversation for conversations sake?”

S
    Steven

"Good good. Did you get the Gift I left for ya?" Jillian asks, her New York Accent lilting her words as she speaks. Jillian scanned the note reading it and making a mental note to call the Lady Harpy after she left here.

Jillian feels the Newcomer before she sees him and is very much perverted by her hunting, er, conversation being interrupted. But she is in court and must conduct herself as one. Jillian, after squashing her beast, turns to the Dashing newcomer as he approaches. "How you doing, Jillian Malloy, Gangrel Priscus." She says and extends her hand to the newcomer, and thwaps her beast in the nose with the proverbial newspaper again. Telling it to go lay down by your dish.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha struggles to rein in her Beast at this first encounter: all wide eyed and tight lipped, she looks to the new comer making his elegant way down The Stairs.

Gripping her cane tight to her modestly clad chest, she nods carefully and meekly to Jillian at her question...fighting back her Beast she whimpers to Jillian some squeak...lifts her chin slightly and nods once more..she hasn't had time to reply fully and get her self control arranged before Jillian is eagerly greeting the New Gentleman.

Martha tries to focus on his demeanour, accent...any obvious weapons...distingusihing features...her appraisal is careful and done with a meek smile. "Good evening, sir! You are welcome if you come in peace! How do you do, sir?" she squeaks, her English accent noticable, her cane still held tight to her chest.

K
    Kryser

Kryser gently takes the blue haired woman’s hand in his, and he enters the shake with his palm facing the ceiling. While bowing his head in gratitude for being given the pleasure of her acquaintance, he finishes the shake with his other hand resting on top of Jillian’s.

“Pleased to meet you, I go by Kryser Vos, but my friends just call me Kryser.” Speaking with a weird nasally accent “Chicago’s Upstart Invictus groom.”

Then he slowly turns to the shy girl. “I do fine madam, and I always come in peace. May I ask your name?”

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.