Joseph flipped the page and continued to read. Tonight was politics, the book which ever one had the most suggestions to be read or that a librarian suggested. This particular book happened to be dryer than usual.

"Maybe I should scratch politics off the list of topics to read up on and socialize more with others."
He murmurs quietly to himself as he closes the book.

Paper rustling and curses pull his attention away from the o so enthralling world of kine politics and its lack of true danger. You'd think some of them were worried that the person they were running against will eat them.

Books hit the floor next to him, glancing down he recognizes the title as greek...he thinks. Vague memories of frats and .... cheetos? He picks up the pile of books and offers them back to the women who had dropped them.

She smiles and motions with her head. "Could you carry those for me? I have another stack that I need to take back to a quiet room."

The women turns before he can answer and starts to walk further into the library. Joseph smiles slyly and follows her in. His Beast rising at a mortal that would tell him what to do. She picks up the second stack of books and slips into a room. Joseph closes the door behind him with a foot.

He closes the door quietly behind himself as he leaves. Greek and Latin, the women sure felt like piling things on herself. Those would be useful to learn too.... "Good thing I got her number off her phone." Looking at his phone he picks up his pace. The sun was coming. With one last check he makes his way out of the library confident he isn't going to scare anyone with blood running down his chin.