Jillian waited in the dilapidated apartment building she had been holding up in. Jillian wanted to meet with Jax and Kat and get caught up. Maybe cut loose a little bit. All that prim and proper shit was getting a bit over whelming. It was time for them to act as Gangrel.

Katrina arrives wearing Jeans a black tank top and trainers. She carries with her a backpack with a superchick logo on. Her hair was back and in a french braid that was stuck down the back of her top, not the normal dresses, high heels and handbags she is seen with at public events. Despite the informal dress she still looked stunning. She entered the apartment building and took the stairs up to Jillian's apartment. She Knocks on the door and waits for Jillian.

Ajax arrived at the run down building the Priscus called home, comparing it to the run down one room apartment he was crashing in. His place was better located but that didn't mean it wasn't a damn hole in the ground, at least Jillian had some space to move around. The lack of size at his place drove Big Evil crazy ... and he was from New York. He makes sure that his leather jacket fits right and walks up the stairs, feeling the familiar beast of a clan-mate ahead

Jillian opened the door, "Hey guys come on it." Jillian said. "Thanks for coming over." Jillian said as Jeff barks in the background, "Jeff Hush." Jillian said as she gestures to the couch for the two to sit. "Figured it was a good idea for us to touch base."

Jillian paused for a moment or three, "Kat I don't know how much you know but the Gangrel have been a low rung for a while and I want to change that."

Not standing on formalities Big Evil grabs a seat on the couch and listens as Jillian fills the New Girl in on the situation in the city.

Kat walks in and takes a seat on the couch. She smiles at Jillian "Sadly it is the same in most cities I've seen. I am glad you want to change it. It should not be that way."

"Part of its numbers and part of it is that we lost a leader that actually had strength."
Jillian thinks remembering Konstantin. She had heard people talk of the Russian Savage and his prowess. "The Priscus before me was a punk. He would rather sit around and talk. I don't know about you guys but thats not how I see it. Gangrel let there actions speak for them."

Katrina looks at Jillian and then to Ajax, a bit shocked. She raises an eyebrow and a smirks. "You sure he wasn't one of those dirty daeva?" She laughs to herself "Sit around and talk."

"Talking's got it's uses but there are times to talk and times to step up and from what I've heard about Charlie he didn't know the difference or that sometimes a kick in the head was the right thing to say."

"Yep, if we gotta talk then we talk but I am not going to sit around and wait for shit to get handed to us."
Jillian leans in her chair as Jeff climbs up. Jillian pets the dog as he sits. "And I am not going to rest on any laurels of the past. I know that Ajax is with me, but we want to know if you are? Or are you here to sit with a thumb in your ass?" Jillian wasn't being rude or mean in her words. She was being Blunt and honest. And she wanted an answer.

Kat smiles. "Back home I was the deputy Sheriff. Me and Boredom do not mix well. I am an action girl, not a barbie. I am with you on this."

Ajax smiled at the Barbie comment, no this girl sure as hell not Barbie. Barbie was plastic and those were real.

"Aight, that's good to hear. So now I got something to ask you guys. And something to tell you." Jillian says giving a serious look to both the Whip and the not-Barbie. Jill purposely waited here now. Wanting to gauge the them.

Ajax raises an eyebrow when Jillian speaks and the smile fades, it looked like they were about to get serious and Big Evil's mind turned to focus on the issues at hand.

Kat's suddenly looks more serious, it sounded ominous.

"I ain't fucking around here You gotta know that." Jilian says, even Jeff looks up to see what the priscus has to say, "If you see an opportunity, take it, but don't fuck this up." Jillian circular motion with her hands. "We are going to need to rely on each other here. I know this sounds corny as shit but its an all for one one for all kinda deal."

"Alright. So while we're talking, we should probably outline some steps on how we're going to make this happen."

Kat nods at Ajax's comment and smiles again. "So, what's the game plan?"

"Well that's why we are here. How we gonna do this." Jillian says, "This town respects power and they respect wealth. I know this sounds stupid but we need money." Jillian says. "But more then that we need power, Ajax your a Crone. Kat your a Lance right? what do we have going for us there?" After a pause she says, "Don't let your religious beliefs get in the way hear. We are family."

"Right now I'm one third of the Crone in the city so hopefully I'll have some pull with them once things get rolling on their end. The Hierophant is a Nos and has a good reputation in the city when it comes to dealing with problems, so hopefully if we make a move against the Brood or some other threat she'll be willing to assist. Provided things go good with getting them up and running. Our family has traditional ties with the Circle, we should maybe propose to help each other out." Ajax blinks for a second at what Jillian said, "I'm not like that, just because my beliefs are different from someone else's doesn't make their beliefs any less important or valid to them. I've got nothing against the LS or any of the other 4 Covenants."

Jill nods and looks to Kat, "Kat what about you?"

"I will have to get back to you on that one. I have not yet had chance to meet the Bishop. I understand we are under-represented as a covenant. I think their focus will be on recruitment. I need time to evaluate the church here. The church normally attracts suits so its possible I might be an asset to them we can use as a link. I would have to tread very carefully with that one though. Sorry, had alot to get done since I arrived."

"No Problem Kat, thats fine. Yeah we are definitly the Underdogs in this city. I am trying to get into bed with the Movement"

... in more ways then one ... Jillian thought to herself that part.

"Hopefully there clout and pull can be a benefit to us. Assuming I actually get in."

"Alright what about the Dragons and the Invictus? We all seemed to have a good time at Asylum and I've got no problem with either of them. We have and contacts with them?"

"I don't, the Invictus and I don't exactly Jell. The OD, Joe Hartmann leads them and he and I were partners in the Venery a couple months back." Jilian says with a nod and looks to Kat.

"I don't traditionally get along with the man. There usually too uptite but I can play nice when I need to."

Jillian thought for a bit. "Aight, so this is the deal, we have the New Years Block Party coming up. We make a point to go to one of the Prince's places and we go together. We show the other kindred that the Gangrel are united and strong." Jillian nodded at her own words and looked to Jax, "What do you think Big Evil?"

"Agreed. I have some experience dealing with the Invictus and I know generally how to act around them. Well as well anyone who isn't a member can ever really know how to act around them." He smiled for a second, "As for New Years, why not Asylum. It's dangerous, wild but held in control. Like us."

"sounds good to me."

"Aight its a plan then. I will see you guys on New Years Eve if not before." Jillian says, "Meet at Asylum at say 9?" Jillian stands, Jeff jumping off her lap

Kat smiles "9 is fine by me."

Ajax smiles " and if the new girl is nice I may even live up to my title for her." Ajax says with a smile as he heads out.

"Down Boy," Jillian says with a in her voice. Jillian walks them too the door. "Later guys. Be good. Or if your gonna be bad be good at it."

"See you at 9" She waits for Ajax to leave and turns to Jillian. "I am sure I can shock him." Kat says as she leaves.

Jillian laughs as she watch's Ajax give her a wave as he walks away. Jillian is very pleased with how the meeting went and how things were looking up. Jeff closes the Door for his Master.